Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Gems

New Resident

Gems

If every goal had 1 gem as a reard then I could see the costs, all of the other games I play that teamlava has you can earn gems, may take a while but there is the option if people do not want to spend $$. If something does not change I am removing this game.

Quote Originally Posted by 4768257 View Post
    If every goal had 1 gem as a reard then I could see the costs, all of the other games I play that teamlava has you can earn gems, may take a while but there is the option if people do not want to spend $$. If something does not change I am removing this game.
    Same here. Many goals require you to spend gems (crossbreeding the dalmatian & golden retriever, for example). With no way to get more gems, this is very ridiculous.

New Resident
    Unless you are willing to spend money this game tops out around level 25. I'm level 34 and the last month or two have been so boring, haven't finished any goals in ages because I refuse to buy gems. I'd be willing to spend 100,000 game coin for one gem. Reading this thread confirms my wavering decision to quit this game. Wish there were some way to donate my pets, I have 50 completed families.

Quote Originally Posted by babybluesd View Post
    I totally agree, one border collie cost 149 gems and then 149 to buy mate and then breeding cause gems too. One pet that needs more than 100 dollar makes no sense and now I am stuck on it(I brought the rest for the collection). Really this price does not making any sense who will want a frog if it cost 200 bucks? Buy a real one in pet store instead!
    Even if you willing to spend some money, this price scared customers away!
    Or at least make the pets do something exciting. So people are somewhat. getting. their moneys worth.

New Resident
    This is crazy I work so hard on getting the only goal where you can gain 5gems, and suddenly my gems disappear, this is so frustrating. They should try to fix that bug. Thinking not to play anymore. ;(

Executive Chef
    You should email teamlava support for gem losses

New Resident
    I did thank for the advice, but I want to know is is only me that have this problem with this game.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Giomary26 View Post
    This is crazy I work so hard on getting the only goal where you can gain 5gems, and suddenly my gems disappear, this is so frustrating. They should try to fix that bug. Thinking not to play anymore. ;(
    I did thank for the advice, but I want to know is is only me that have this problem with this game.
    sounds like your game may not be saving. Are you able to redo the 5 gem goal?
    what is the version of the game your are playing>under menu-help- little number at the bottom
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    It is 1.0.2 I don't think I can redo the goal. But I loss the 5gems from that goal plus others.

The Honorable Panda
    It is 1.0.2 I don't think I can redo the goal. But I loss the 5gems from that goal plus others.
    The most current version for IOS players is the valentine version. The regular version are you playing has some bug issues in it.
    A manual update for the regular game should be coming soon.

If you have already delete the valentine game, you can redownload it from your device. Go to itunes, updates page and at the top click purchases. scroll down and find the game and redownload it from your device.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast