Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Gems

New Resident
    I very rarely write on these boards but I have to say that PS has got my blood boiling. I agree with all the comments above. The only reason I haven't deleted it yet is that it's still fairly new so I'm hoping TL will act on the feedback and either reduce gem spends or give the ability to earn more gems in line with the other games.

Fashion Designer
    Reduce gem costs?

Didn't they just recently undo the change that doubled pet costs and breeding times because it was ridiculous?

New Resident
    Yes but that just means it's now a really annoyingly expensive game to play again, rather than a ridiculously expensive game to play

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by juliec05 View Post
    Yes but that just means it's now a really annoyingly expensive game to play again, rather than a ridiculously expensive game to play
    There are frequent sales, opportunities for free gems and contests (at the Forum, which often give away 100s of gems), plus they're not essential to gameplay. You can play quite happily for free. I do.

New Resident
    Well I think the original issue still stands. gem sales may be cheaper but it still involves money. it may be that you can earn gems at the forums but that is not gameplay in the real sense. The gameplay of PS, is very much reduced than in some of the other TL apps because game play cannot move forward in the same way without spending money ie you cannot complete some of the goals or some of the collections. IMHO of course.

New Resident
    Hi I have the same problem too with completing the goals.....some of the goal rewards are too ridiculously low. I am at level 23 going to 24 and it seems that other players are capped at 25 without all the targeted pets. I completed 1 goal which rewarded me with 5 gems...and thats all I have now. I can't get border collier because its set at 149 Gems. How does that formula work with players like who enjoys the game but not the cost. Team Lava really need to update this game with a realistic goal and rewards. A player can spend lots of coins for the decorations and pets....but all the lousy goals offer are low of 60 coins to 1200 coins. Where are the gems???? This game should reward players with gems for leveling up like fashion story or other games...Pet story iss not easy to level up at all.....If there are no new updates, then I will stop playing this game and tell my wife too.....no point wasting time when it goes no where.....

Completely agree on this point. I can see people wanting to spend to get some of the cute animals although not me personally it is just a game, but 149 gems for one dog, are they crazy. It really took the fun out of things.

New Resident
    Gem prices are ridiculous!!!

Gems should be able to be purchased my coins and earned! And many people agree! Giraffes_rock

Yea dude, there's no way I can afford something like that!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast