Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gems

Exclamation Gems

So why isn't there a way in Pet Story to earn gems like most of your other games? Leveling up, completing quests or even completing a family would be great ways to earn gems in this game. The pets are so expensive and require a lot of gems. You would make a lot of TL players happy if there was a way to earn them instead of forking out $40 for one virtual animal. Your games are fun but whats the point if I cant get any farther without buying gems??

Banned
    Some of the goals can earn gems.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by barleycoon View Post
    Some of the goals can earn gems.
    I've only seen 1 goal so far that provided Gems (5) and I'm at level 23.

That goal appears after level 20

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonezy93 View Post
    I've only seen 1 goal so far that provided Gems (5) and I'm at level 23.

That goal appears after level 20
    I've had a goal that got me a lot more than that

New Resident
    What goal was that?

Yeah I would like to know what goal was that myself and then how many gems did you have to spend to meet that goal? I am currently stuck on all my goals but the collect 2500 times one because it requires something that requires gems.

Games shouldn't have to be about who has the most real life money like this. Some of us can't afford to plop down real cash and it instantly makes the game unfair when there's no way for non cash paying members to continue the game. If you're going to do that, please, remove that content and label it a light version. Or take the content out that costs extra and make the app cost a couple of dollars.

I don't play this through Facebook, but it sure reminds me of the **** that made me stop playing Zynga games over there. It's disappointing. And I'm glad to see that other people would like to see some way to earn gems in game, too.

Wow, three whole goals that get you gems! In comparison with some of the others it's not much considering how much more this game cost. Im not really into this one that much anyway, but I see your frustration.

I do not like the fact that you can't reach certain goals without purchasing the gems that some animals cost. I am not fond of spending hundreds of dollars on pet goals. I could go buy my own live pet....I will continue to play until the remaining goals cannot be reached without buying gems.

Farm Supplier
    They must think we can't add or use common sense. The Spruce Up goal was bad enough to require upgrading 6 beds for the reward. Then they require you to spend 75 Gems for a Fish Tank or spend 5 Gems to skip that step.

The reward is a HUGE 300 Coins!! WooHoo!

There are a lot of idiotic UNbalanced goal to reward ratios like that. They need a user group to help them find "economy and balance".

Quote Originally Posted by rachel9390 View Post
    So why isn't there a way in Pet Story to earn gems like most of your other games? Leveling up, completing quests or even completing a family would be great ways to earn gems in this game. The pets are so expensive and require a lot of gems. You would make a lot of TL players happy if there was a way to earn them instead of forking out $40 for one virtual animal. Your games are fun but whats the point if I cant get any farther without buying gems??
    I totally agree, one border collie cost 149 gems and then 149 to buy mate and then breeding cause gems too. One pet that needs more than 100 dollar makes no sense and now I am stuck on it(I brought the rest for the collection). Really this price does not making any sense who will want a frog if it cost 200 bucks? Buy a real one in pet store instead!
    Even if you willing to spend some money, this price scared customers away!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast