Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Gems

i'm up to level 41 and have not seen any goals for gems yet-i bought the gems, but i would rather build the coins and certain pets i do not buy b/c they have to be bought with gems. i would prefer more goals for more coins, not so much reliance on gems.

Angry

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THESE GAMES THAT OVER PRICE THINGS......99% OF YOUR CLIENTS/ PLAYERS ARE LIKE ME DISABLED OLDER AND ON A FIXED INCOME...WE LOOK FOR FUN AND EXCITING WAYS TO HAVE FUN WITHOUT GOING BROKE AND STILL BE ABLE TO EAT.......Its like you people have forget about the little people who play your games. ....LIKE YOU WILL READ AND DO ANYTHING ANYWAY, but I had to try. Pet Story is a forgotten game, no new goals EVER, no new breeding pets EVER, AND AND NO NEW EXPANSIONS EITHER.......GET A CLUE PEOPLE OR SHUT THE GAME DOWN. ....

Why not have a daily spinning wheel, to win a chance for a free expansion, pet, or a gem or two, or even maybe a decorative item.....it works on othef games great....

I stopped trying to do my goals because every one i have i need gems to purchase a animal and i dont have any gems. There is no way to finish any of them. It was really fun when i could play them.

Angelaisadork2, that is a great idea.

New Resident
    I am on level 38 and I've only got 2 missions that I win gems, there are shop goals that they ask me to buy things with gems but how will I buy them if I've only got 3 gems!? We could win gems by watching ad videos. There r things I things I could skip with my gems but now I can't.
    Last edited by Smile1098; 08-17-17 at 07:09 AM.

New Resident
    I really need gems...how r we supposed to buy stuff and other things if we do not have GEMS!!!!!!!! I love the game and the old version was also very nice.

I think they should at the very least have pets that were bought with gems earn gems in return.

New Resident
    What has happen to the free gems we used to get while watching a video?? I?m not getting them anymore in any of the games.
    And the quests aren?t long enough cannot reach the goals.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by melodie View Post
    What has happen to the free gems we used to get while watching a video?? I?m not getting them anymore in any of the games.
    And the quests aren?t long enough cannot reach the goals.
    Videos in some games have been discontinued. In other games, purchasing gems can cease videos. For this game, I'm not sure. In the past they have been a promotional item that is provided to players from time to time.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast