Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Out of Sync notification

New Resident
    Same problem. I bred an abyssinian last night and it takes 18 hours to finish so when it was done this morning I tried to place it and kept getting the out of sync message. After several attempts to place it, the message didn't come back up so I then bred a dachshund and then the message popped up again and my Abyssinian is now gone. After two hours my dachshund was finished and when I tried to place it the message kept popping up again so I closed the app for a few mins and when I came back it was sick so I had to abandon it! Now I've lost two animals. I'm attempting to breed an Abyssinian again but now it's saying it will be done in 2 days? What's going on??? Id like my animals back please!!

The Honorable Panda
    okay my cockapoo was ready again just a few minutes ago. I exited out of the game and forced closed the game. I then went back in and tried to place, and the baby was placed , so I waited and no out of sync. My pup was placed and I upgraded the pen, and placed my next pup in the nursery. I did force close again to make sure and everything is good.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Hate to harp on the same issue, but have we heard any news about whether or not this will be fixed? I am breeding a Fuzzy Lop Rabbit, and it seems strange to me that the bugger should still be in the womb fourteen hours after it was supposed to be birthed. I mean, I can't breed any more critters until this joker is done, and I guess I have to wait until tomorrow to see if it'll even be ready. Kooky, thanks for what you're doin' for us here, it is appreciated, and I hate to seem ungrateful with all of the negativity in my posts. I would like to see TeamLava actually give a about the issues though... well, more updates upon the hopefully successful birth of the dang rabbit.
    Last edited by ButterPanda; 01-14-12 at 06:10 PM.

Farm Supplier
    OMG...I put in to transfer my BS and RS from my android to my Ipad2 and i must say it only took them 2 days to do it HOWEVER somehow when they did the transfer it reset my Pet Shop story to Level 1. i was at Level 25 since they did the update, I had animals breeding and I'm really upset. This happened earlier this morning or should I say yesterday morning. I e-mailed them already about it. I understand that all games are transferred over to the new device but I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE Pet Shop Story on my Android so why was my erased. This is soooooooooooooooo frustrating. I cant even play it because I refuse to start at Level 1 again. I had bought 50 gems also when I first started playing the game. Thank goodness I didn't invest anymore than that. Will they refund me back those gems....probably NOT....Let me get off my soap box now.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by cat2861 View Post
    OMG...I put in to transfer my BS and RS from my android to my Ipad2 and i must say it only took them 2 days to do it HOWEVER somehow when they did the transfer it reset my Pet Shop story to Level 1. i was at Level 25 since they did the update, I had animals breeding and I'm really upset. This happened earlier this morning or should I say yesterday morning. I e-mailed them already about it. I understand that all games are transferred over to the new device but I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE Pet Shop Story on my Android so why was my erased. This is soooooooooooooooo frustrating. I cant even play it because I refuse to start at Level 1 again. I had bought 50 gems also when I first started playing the game. Thank goodness I didn't invest anymore than that. Will they refund me back those gems....probably NOT....Let me get off my soap box now.
    You can explain this in your ticket, or if that was closed open a new one an reference the ticket that did the transfer. They should have your game backed up, if so they can restore the game to where it was at when the backup was done.

Farm Supplier
    I did send them a couple of emails yesterday explaining what happened so I'll have to wait to see what happens.

New Resident
    The same exact thing happened to me. I was breeding pugs and it wouldn't allow me to place it in my shop and then it got sick. I attempted it twice and lost both my pug babies. Very frustrating.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cicirobi View Post
    The same exact thing happened to me. I was breeding pugs and it wouldn't allow me to place it in my shop and then it got sick. I attempted it twice and lost both my pug babies. Very frustrating.
    Have you tried visiting nbrs and then trying to place it helped me. Could try deleting the app and redownloading, your game is safe on TLs server. It may help. Has this issue just started today for you? I'm sorry too, it must be so frustrating to have this issue and have the pets get sick.

Does this mean that when I delete my app because I needed to update my IOS I cannot have the same set-up again or level?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678