Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Out of Sync notification

Farm Supplier
    I've restarted, rebooted, visited others, gifted, played with other pets, rebooted again, hard booted with app running and still keep getting the out of sync when I try to place my pup. Something wrong with that part of app, not that anyone pays attention to what we think....BOOOO TeamLava!!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by barleycoon View Post
    Could try force closing the app, just a thought has anyone tried visiting a nbr and then seeing if the animal can be placed after trying this? Could also try deleting the app and redownloading, your game is safe on TLs server.
    If I had any trust in TL I might try that but I'm starting to picture a couple of guys in their grandmothers basement with this crew. I've already lost Gems that can't be recovered.

New Resident
    I am using an old iPod touch and she is using a newer iPhone (not the four, but still, newerish). Both of us having same problem. She restarted the phone, restarted the app, and I restarted the iPod. Still same problem. When I woke up this morning though, my dalmation was finished and it didn't have the issue anymore. Still, it sucks that her dalmation died.

New Resident
    Jonezy93, their customer service won't respond to a request to give the gems back on their mistake?

I am experienced gamer also and believe the fault lies with team lava and have emailed them

Grand Emperor
    I'm getting out of sync on farm since yesterday. Probably every 10 minutes.

New Resident
    out of sync, several notifications!!!

I saw notification "your baby in nursery", then I got a pug baby and a turtle as reward.
    But the mesaage of "out of sync" was came up several times.
    and then, when i login my petshop, there isn't pug and turtle, both of them!!!
    what's the problem? what do i do?

Grand Emperor
    I don't play Pet Shop but this morning I got an Out of Sync in Bakery Story and it restored the coins it stole from me earlier. So not all Out of Sync's are bad.

Same happening to me, I place the Puggle, it seems to accept it, a few seconds later the game freezes, tells me it's out of synch with the server and reverts to the "Your baby is ready", have force restarted the app, shut my iphone off and on again but it keeps happening. Getting very frustrating.

Farm Supplier
    Same thing happens when I try to place a flemish rabbit. Do something before it gets sick and abandoned!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast