Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Level 97,98,and 99

Rhino Keeper

Level 97,98,and 99

I seen lots of people talking about how ur locked out after level 98. after that I got curious and went straight to my wonderful nebr jenny level 98 and asked her if she was locked out of her city she said she was for a bit but NOT NO MORE so it's all good and u don't have to worry about losing ur city and more!! Thanks team lava!!

Well I was chatting with Jenny I asked her how much xp she needed till level 99 and she said a woping 100 million!!!!!!also u need 10M xp to reach level 97!
    20M xp to reach level 98!
    100M xp to reach level 99!

Hope u found this helpful add cedar2!

Farm Supplier
    how did you she even get there =O

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    The highest designed level is level 96. Some amazing people have got millions of xp, but it's probably not a great idea to beat the game too much!

Tuesday, 10th January 2012-1946~First UN General Assembly Meeting
    Christmas Content: Scheduled for removal January, 13th
    "The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

"If in doubt, tell them to e-mail TeamLava Support...for issues regarding individual accounts, anyway"

Farm Supplier
    I fund this extremely helpful. Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by cedar2 View Post
    I seen lots of people talking about how ur locked out after level 98. after that I got curious and went straight to my wonderful nebr jenny level 98 and asked her if she was locked out of her city she said she was for a bit but NOT NO MORE so it's all good and u don't have to worry about losing ur city and more!! Thanks team lava!!

Well I was chatting with Jenny I asked her how much xp she needed till level 99 and she said a woping 100 million!!!!!!also u need 10M xp to reach level 97!
    20M xp to reach level 98!
    100M xp to reach level 99!

Hope u found this helpful add cedar2!

Banned
    I didn't even know a level 99 player exsisted, it proves it is possible after all.

Wondering why level 98 was changed to a billion xp after 2 players finally made it to level 97 on Farm Story. They are incredibly frustrated right now. Would take years to get there. Both worked so hard and love the game. Seems like time to increase everyone's level again.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBoltI View Post
    how did you she even get there =O
    I just visited her site. She is level 97 and has stuff I didnt know it existed! Unbelievable!! She is a neighbor of a neighbor. How can she get to that level and they tell you is not possible?

Farm Supplier

Farm Supplier

Farm Supplier

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast