Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: gem spent

gem spent

I accidentally clicked the 25 gem at the catalog section I am hoping I can get my gems back it would be a good thing 2 add yes or no do you really want this as a pop up before you lose all your hard work

Banned
    I'm really sorry this has happened to you, I'm afraid TL don't refund gems accidentally used. I know it's upsetting, i've done it myself.

It happened to me to.. The worst is i had unintentional purchased 275 gems worth 54.43 with tax. Emailed tl for the refund. Tl took my gems back. I emailed apple to refund my money but apple wont give me my refund bcoz of the 90 days policy.. Now i'm asking tl to return my gems to bakery story and tl said we aren't able to reverse transaction.. So basically tl saying forget my money as well as my gems!! I hate tl so much... Until now i still send tl email about the prob. Up to now i dont get any.. It's been 4 months now!!!!!! It take days before they reply.. So frustrating!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by barleycoon View Post
    I'm really sorry this has happened to you, I'm afraid TL don't refund gems accidentally used. I know it's upsetting, i've done it myself.
    I have done it 3 times now! I hate that end catalog! I now leave gifts at the beginning of my catalogs so it pushes the extra to another page but that has been one of the worst gem traps!

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by chumki2010 View Post
    It happened to me to.. The worst is i had unintentional purchased 275 gems worth 54.43 with tax. Emailed tl for the refund. Tl took my gems back. I emailed apple to refund my money but apple wont give me my refund bcoz of the 90 days policy.. Now i'm asking tl to return my gems to bakery story and tl said we aren't able to reverse transaction.. So basically tl saying forget my money as well as my gems!! I hate tl so much... Until now i still send tl email about the prob. Up to now i dont get any.. It's been 4 months now!!!!!! It take days before they reply.. So frustrating!!!
    They can't do that. If you don't get the product, you keep the money.

Quote Originally Posted by rachael98 View Post
    they can't do that. If you don't get the product, you keep the money.
    up to now i still dont have my gems.. Tl keep refusing to give it to me..

Nightclub Owner
    up to now i still dont have my gems.. Tl keep refusing to give it to me..
    I meant Apple; but whomever is responsible, that's terrible.

Both wont give me any.. Either my gems or my my money. Apple said it's not up to them anymore .. Tl has to resolve my prob.

Nightclub Owner
    Both wont give me any.. Either my gems or my my money. Apple said it's not up to them anymore .. Tl has to resolve my prob.
    ...and TL said Apple? Try PMing a SuperModerator for help.

Executive Chef
    They cant give you back your gems unfortunately. I (havent) touched that catalog spot yet but i've wasted 14 gems on accidental avatar item purchases. to avoid touching that you should slide the screen with your finger slowly, it may help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast