Thread: Add cashier

Add cashier

I added another cash register but how do I get someone to run it. I'm new to all this so details please. Thanks

Grand Emperor
    If you put in another door and place the cashier near it then customers coming in that door will use that cash register. However, additional cash registers won't increase the number of customers coming in or food consumption.

Red face Question about Bakery Story Gifts:

This is only my second day playing Bakery Story, and I am trying to figure out how to use gifts from neighbors (non-eatable ie: gear, spring, nozzle) on building my icecream machine. I've bought the machine, it's sitting in a box in the floor where I placed it when bought. I have a spring, a gear, and a nozzle. When I click in them to use it, I get an error box that pops up saying, "Nozzle is a constructible part, can't be served." Well, obviously, I am not going to eat a nozzle, gear, or knob and surely wouldn't serve it!! How to I get them to go in the count for the icecream machine parts? The gifts in the gift box, after each are accepted, will they ever go away if not used or become "lost"? Also, I am looking for neighbors, mi ID: smellienellie03 Would love for you to send a request! Any help, tips, suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you very much!!!

Grand Emperor
    The parts in My Gifts and in the constructable box are the same. The ice cream machine needs 10 each gear, paint, knob, screw. So in your ice cream constructable you should see that you have 1 gear and need all the other parts. When you build the constructable, it takes the parts in My Gifts so you'll see those parts decrement.

This document is for Restaurant Story, but the process is the same for Bakery Story.

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...pliance-How-To

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by bakeryonthecorner View Post
    I added another cash register but how do I get someone to run it. I'm new to all this so details please. Thanks
    In BS, only on host table is manned at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by smellienellie03 View Post
    This is only my second day playing Bakery Story, and I am trying to figure out how to use gifts from neighbors (non-eatable ie: gear, spring, nozzle) on building my icecream machine. I've bought the machine, it's sitting in a box in the floor where I placed it when bought. I have a spring, a gear, and a nozzle. When I click in them to use it, I get an error box that pops up saying, "Nozzle is a constructible part, can't be served." Well, obviously, I am not going to eat a nozzle, gear, or knob and surely wouldn't serve it!! How to I get them to go in the count for the icecream machine parts? The gifts in the gift box, after each are accepted, will they ever go away if not used or become "lost"? Also, I am looking for neighbors, mi ID: smellienellie03 Would love for you to send a request! Any help, tips, suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you very much!!!
    Follow nmishii's link, plus...
    Tap on the floor where the box is, you'll have a panel to build from there.

Omg, I just did the same thing. My daughter told me a person came w/the 1st register so I bought a 2nd one. No person whats the point of adding a 2nd machine if it doesn't bring in more guests!? Waste of 40k coins! And how do u get a 2nd door? Plz help. Pookies

Grand Emperor
    You need to go in the design tab and buy a door for 10 gems.

Have a quick somewhat relative question, just started playing BS I know nothing about building a stove or ice cream machine. Where can I find these options? Neighbors have sent me all sorts of parts gears, paint, knobs ect. I have accepted the parts, but did not know what to do with them. Problem once I accepted the parts they disappeared, never showed up in my gift box. I at level 16 and had no idea, that you could build your own stove. Thought I had to wait til level 24. Please provide any suggestions ect. Thanks !!