Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fast Sellers

Rhino Keeper
    Sooo I recorded the amount of stock I had on 12 racks and 19 counters. Then after an hour I recorded them again and it turns out the inventory on each decreased by 31 (961 items sold/hour.) So it doesn't matter how long the item took to stock or how much it sold for or whether it was hanging or on a table, while offline, stock decreases evenly among everything (just like in RS & BS)

my inventory: white flower dress, peppermint leggings, sport shorts, tweed jacket, jolly dress, jersey top, black long sleeve, black stockings, red denim, true love dresses, heart nightie, white swan, rain boots, heart bracelet, valentines sandals, black gogo boots, flannel slippers, thick black belt, contrast pumps, red crush, lovely teardrops, love potion perfume, swan feathers, black strips, crystal heels, red white handbag, quilted kicks, holly bracelet, snow boots, football purse, steamy eye liner

New Resident
    That's a great observation! I couldn't tell ya what takes place, it just gets sold!!

Rhino Keeper
    so after maybe a lil over an hour i managed to sell off 33 items per rack/counter but this time I blocked the door with the register, logged back in after an hour to unblock it & relogged to record the numbers of the 'quick sale'

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123