Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Holiday Items being Removed on January 20th

The Honorable Panda

Bakery Holiday Items being Removed on January 20th

Okay guys I got word that holiday items that were added to the games from Dec 2 to Dec 30th will be removed on January 13th.(edit: Jan 20th) I have started a list. Please let me know if you think I missed something.

Bakery: Goals will be removed (christmas and new years eve goals)
    Marzipan and candy cane appliances
    Chocolate Cherry Triffle
    Red Velvet Cookies,

Decorations:
    Holiday Gift Box
    Wallpapers- yellow starry, Pink Starry, Gingerbread , Giftwrap
    Tiles- yellow star, blue stars, sparkling Cider, sparkling pink, Pink snowflake, Green snowflake, gingerbread
    Tables- gingerbread, candy cane,Time
    chairs,- gingerbread, candy cane, time stool
    Gingerbread counter

Mistletoe, Holiday Tree, Lighted pillar, gingerbread clock, pile of gifts, santa bird, pink and and holly dividers, giant candy cane, north pole sign, christmas menu, 2 turtle doves, 5 golden rings, pink and white lights, colored lights, Holiday balloon, mistletoe arch, reindeer penguin, Holiday waitress, holiday display, holiday dog, partridge in a pear tree,
    3 fench horns, 4 calling birds.

Please note: Items that you have already purchased and have out or in storage, you will be able to keep.
    Only the option to buy "new" will be removed.

Items you received after mastering goals, you will be able to keep.

Appliances you have bought and built you will be able to keep.

unlocked receipes you will be able to continue to master as long as you unlocked the receipes by finishing the goal, and have bought and built the appliance for that receipe

Last edited by kooky panda; 01-12-12 at 10:16 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Are they removing the recipes for the red velvet cookies and the trifle?

Fashion Designer
    I understand we will be able to keep the Candy Cane and Maripan ovens we already built, right?

How about the recipes on those appliances, surely they will stay. Yes?

Rhino Keeper
    WHY would the Candy Cane appliance/cake be removed??? We were told as long as we completed that quest, it would STAY! Same with Cranberry Cider? It was a quest reward also! It should stay for those of us that completed the quest!

Also WHY would Red Velvet Cookies and Chocolate Cherry Trifle be removed for the holidays? Those are NOT holiday related items??

Fashion Designer
    I had the exact same questions as above.

If you're removing the candy cane and marzipan appliances are the recipes for those appliances also being removed. Thus leaving us with a useless appliance that took days to build? Or can we still cook on them?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by briguynv View Post
    WHY would the Candy Cane appliance/cake be removed??? We were told as long as we completed that quest, it would STAY! Same with Cranberry Cider? It was a quest reward also! It should stay for those of us that completed the quest!

Also WHY would Red Velvet Cookies and Chocolate Cherry Trifle be removed for the holidays? Those are NOT holiday related items??
    i think the quest rewards will stay if you earned it, but if you dont earn it, it will go away.

So the goals we just got today with the teddy bear and balloons will be removed, so as Starry decorations? I don't even have enough coins saved for Christmas deck yet, I've spent all of them on Xmas goals! They're removing this weeks update too soon, and not to mention iPad users who got Xmas goals not long ago

Rhino Keeper
    WHY remove the triffle, cider, and cookies? How dumb!

Executive Chef
    Wow. Just wow. All that hard work and now...wow -_-

Executive Chef
    I think the gingerbread tile will be removed too, might want to add that to the list.

I'm okay with things being removed, but they should have been released sooner. This is mostly an issue for fashion and farm, but I think it applies across the board. Hopefully TL learns from this and gets future holiday updates out in a more reasonable timeframe -- I have faith in them because they really listened to our complaints about the Halloween items being removed without warning, and for the Christmas items they are taking care to let us know what will be removed and when.

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast