Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cant buy gems

Fashion Designer

Talking Cant buy gems

so i really wanted to by gems but i kept clicking on the add gem button but nothing would happen! i also tried buying gemsthro the store at the bottom of the screen wouldnt wrk. how can i fix this?

Executive Chef
    What device do you use?

If it's iOS check out this thread: https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...640#post182640

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 143Blue View Post
    so i really wanted to by gems but i kept clicking on the add gem button but nothing would happen! i also tried buying gemsthro the store at the bottom of the screen wouldnt wrk. how can i fix this?
    Which device do you use? Try restarting your device, or try restoring/resetting your device taking it back to the factory settings. Back up the data first.

Farm Supplier
    I tried restarting and restoring, and it worked for a few minutes only. This is an issue here and on zoo story 2. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    I have the same problem. When I first downloaded and then over the weekend I was able to see the screen to buy gems but today it is gone again. I haven't done anything different. Also, I still don't have goals.

Host(ess)
    Same problem here. When i want to buy gems in Pet Story and Zoo Story 2, an screen with title and nav buttons appears, but without any content and no possibility to buy gems ;-(

Host(ess)
    SOLUTION / WORKAROUND

i found a workaround for this bug:
    either download a pending update or install a free app on your device. important is to enter the itunes password which will be cached for some minutes. as long as this password is cached, the purchase of gems will be possible.

I cannot buy gems, either. It is getting very annoying! I tried restoring my iPhone 4... I did everything. All it shows is "Processing" then nothing after that. Ugh!! Is anyone STILL having problems with this?

I'm still not able to purchase either. I really don't want to risk restoring because the last time I did that I lost all my songs. Please fix this!!

I am having the same issue, which stinks. I can't believe they would allow this bug to continue for two or more days (the length of time I have been attempting to purchase gems) especially with as gem driven as they have made this game. I love this game a bunch but the expense and duration increases they just implemented added to this frustration are seriously making me reconsider playing it. From the sound of things on the forums Pet Shop story is about to have a massive drop off in players if they don't make some changes. It's not fun right now, just annoying.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast