Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Knock it off, TL!

Executive Chef

Angry Knock it off, TL!

I realize sometimes you're going to have issues in your games. I realize there can be glitches and that these should be fixed.

However, you need to stop messing around with the breeding times.

I'm now really pissed. I was happy to see 2 new collections to achieve - even though I don't know which dogs crossbreed to make 1 of the breeds shown but am sure it costs gems - but now I'm stuck breeding my last Balinese for another 4 days!

So, you think it's funny, do you? Laugh it up, hope you all get a huge laugh until you realize how many negative reviews you're going to get.

FYI: check out my review on iTunes. I'm vogt_v.

Quote Originally Posted by xSnowyOwlx View Post
    I realize sometimes you're going to have issues in your games. I realize there can be glitches and that these should be fixed.

However, you need to stop messing around with the breeding times.

I'm now really pissed. I was happy to see 2 new collections to achieve - even though I don't know which dogs crossbreed to make 1 of the breeds shown but am sure it costs gems - but now I'm stuck breeding my last Balinese for another 4 days!

So, you think it's funny, do you? Laugh it up, hope you all get a huge laugh until you realize how many negative reviews you're going to get.

FYI: check out my review on iTunes. I'm vogt_v.
    I'm guessing you're TeamLava's newest angry customer. Alongside with me. I understand. They need to stop releasing games until they do a major maintenance and release it to us via iTunes/Android Market.

Executive Chef
    Oh, I've long been an unhappy customer with TL. I'm just so annoyed that they changed it AND didn't add a cancellation button for the regular breeding.

I'm not crossbreeding right now because I don't have the gems.

I only buy a tiny amount of gems each month for a select number of games - hence, I pay $5 each of those games compared to a $2 amount in a different game that does care about customers.
    Last edited by GroupMagma; 01-12-12 at 01:12 PM. Reason: forum rules

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    I'm guessing you're TeamLava's newest angry customer. Alongside with me. I understand. They need to stop releasing games until they do a major maintenance and release it to us via iTunes/Android Market.
    Also, notice how instead of updating Zoo Story, they abandoned it and made Zoo Story 2?! I feel sorry for those who bought gems in Zoo and am so glad I didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by xSnowyOwlx View Post
    Also, notice how instead of updating Zoo Story, they abandoned it and made Zoo Story 2?! I feel sorry for those who bought gems in Zoo and am so glad I didn't.
    I certainly didn't. Honestly, they knew Zoo Story wasn't a good hit, so why did they make a second?

Executive Chef
    I certainly didn't. Honestly, they knew Zoo Story wasn't a good hit, so why did they make a second?
    I'm wondering that too. Hmm.. ;(

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Because the second was better. They just got a clean sheet and tried again.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    Because the second was better. They just got a clean sheet and tried again.
    But... why? I don't find this one... better. It's the same to me. They shouldn't have repeated, they should've taken our ideas and suggestions and made them happen. Hey, that's what the forum was made for. They should've made a new game!

Grand Emperor
    But... why? I don't find this one... better. It's the same to me. They shouldn't have repeated, they should've taken our ideas and suggestions and made them happen. Hey, that's what the forum was made for. They should've made a new game!
    Its possible that the artist for ZS1 is no longer available. The new artists may not be able to create content that would look the same (I wouldn't be able to, but I'm not an artist).

I started playing ZS1 again about a week and a half ago because as an Android player Farm, RS, and BS were boring because there was very little holiday content released to us. Was playing ZS1 without neighbors before because I was too busy to play another game and decided to start getting neighbors before everyone abandoned ZS1. It was nice and relaxing, prices didn't change, and I only saw one bug that works to my favor. I have 2 more expansions before I've done everything I can without gems. After reading the posts on the new games, I am happy with ZS1.

Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    Its possible that the artist for ZS1 is no longer available. The new artists may not be able to create content that would look the same (I wouldn't be able to, but I'm not an artist).

I started playing ZS1 again about a week and a half ago because as an Android player Farm, RS, and BS were boring because there was very little holiday content released to us. Was playing ZS1 without neighbors before because I was too busy to play another game and decided to start getting neighbors before everyone abandoned ZS1. It was nice and relaxing, prices didn't change, and I only saw one bug that works to my favor. I have 2 more expansions before I've done everything I can without gems. After reading the posts on the new games, I am happy with ZS1.
    But.... WHY? You have no problem with Zoo Story?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast