Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Updates to Pet Shop and Zoo 2!

Executive Chef

Updates to Pet Shop and Zoo 2!

We just released a bunch of new content for our two newest games: Zoo Story 2 and Pet Shop Story!

Both games got a bunch of new content, which you can currently see from the Featured Section.

We also raised the Level Cap of both games; Pet Shop Story is now capped at Level 25, and Zoo Story 2 players can now go up to 35!

Lastly, both games received two new Collections to hunt down!

Check out the new content and let us know what you think!

Rhino Keeper
    Love the new content.
    Reached level 20 a while ago, didn't level up, have 25,000 xp. Anyone else have this issue?

Rhino Keeper
    Oh and two new crossbreeds for pet sop!! Yah!!!

Executive Chef
    Well, I have to admit, this goes a long way for making up to the price and breed time changes. I'm such a softie. But there are several cute new things for both games, and I'm excited to see several things I have yet to unlock. I am at nearly 20k XP in pet shop and my level is still showing 20 though -- do I just need to wait for it to register and bump me up? Or is there a large gap between level 20 and 21?

I really love getting new content for these games. GM, do you know if these games will ever receive weekly updates, or are we just going to get surprised from time to time? I hope they eventually get weekly updates.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by driftboutique View Post
    Well, I have to admit, this goes a long way for making up to the price and breed time changes. I'm such a softie. But there are several cute new things for both games, and I'm excited to see several things I have yet to unlock. I am at nearly 20k XP in pet shop and my level is still showing 20 though -- do I just need to wait for it to register and bump me up? Or is there a large gap between level 20 and 21?

I really love getting new content for these games. GM, do you know if these games will ever receive weekly updates, or are we just going to get surprised from time to time? I hope they eventually get weekly updates.
    Same issue in PetShop. I have 25,000 XP.

Executive Chef
    For me, the "update" has not kicked in. But I know already that it's not going to be enough to keep me in this game. Doubling the gem costs [that were ridiculous already] and times was just mean and completely uncalled for. What's the point? I already have all coin pets and I will not pay you, TL, about $60 for a Border Collie [or other costs for other pets which you need to complete your so called Collections]. I mean really.

Rhino Keeper
    Now, the border collie costs more than $50 EACH.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LCAHEARTS View Post
    For me, the "update" has not kicked in. But I know already that it's not going to be enough to keep me in this game. Doubling the gem costs [that were ridiculous already] and times was just mean and completely uncalled for. What's the point? I already have all coin pets and I will not pay you, TL, about $60 for a Border Collie [or other costs for other pets which you need to complete your so called Collections]. I mean really.
    Pet shop update here.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sylvie4163 View Post
    Now, the border collie costs more than $50 EACH.
    Yeah the math has been done that a gem is about .20 cents. So it costs about $240 to complete the Border Collie family.

Lol I can't even. I pay my car insurance, cell phone, and can go to the movies twice with that.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LCAHEARTS View Post
    Yeah the math has been done that a gem is about .20 cents. So it costs about $240 to complete the Border Collie family.

Lol I can't even. I pay my car insurance, cell phone, and can go to the movies twice with that.
    Hehe. I can adopt a real border collie for $50

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast