Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Updates to Pet Shop and Zoo 2!

New Resident
    Are you going to expand Zoo Story 2 to higher levels and a larger size? Many players are leaving because we can't even though we get new items now and then.

I so agree! I play pet shop story and have 115 pens showing so jammed up you can't even see pets. I had to store many to have room. Just posted for team lava to give us the answer if they will expand. I as others hate to stop playing but if there is no room then what choice will there be. Ashame, for all the time and money buying gems to go to waste but as i posted in thread we never seem to get an answer. I hope some action is taken soon or they will loss many of us. You can only cram so many sardines in a can before you call it quits. I guess zoo story has the same problem not being addressed!

New Resident
    I would like to add my request to the others being expressed regarding the zoo story 2. I absolutely love this game and have recommended it highly to others. There are so many animals to acquire not to mention fun items that would likely be found in a real zoo. I play with my grandchildren, and we have had so much fun learning about animals that we didn't know actually existed. But now we have no space to put them in. It only makes sense that if these things are available and encouraged, that there be enough area available for them. Please hear our requests and respond favorably! Thank you!!!

Host(ess)
    HEADS UP!!
    We have been asking for further expansion in Pet Shop Story for over a year! I don't think they will ever give it to us. The only way TL will do it is to release something new like Pet Shop Story 2. I would not hold yor breath! You are so right, Their have been tons of players that have quit for this very reason. Many who have quit, or closed their shop were adults 30 to 70 who had disposable income and spent loads of money buying gems! TL needs to get their priorities right! Most of the players now are younger, even kids who don't have a dime to spend on the game. Just can not understand why TL does not see this happening!

New Resident
    U guys seriously don't spend money out of your pocket to finish these games? If u do, u have no patience, and most likely love to throw it away.

Why are the expansions maxed out? Think that should he an option to continue to expand.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567