Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Are they kidding? REALLY???

Rhino Keeper

Are they kidding? REALLY???

I'm pretty sure they "ninja-changed" the breeding times again.

I was an hour away from having a baby giraffe and now the timer shows 18 hours. They already ****ed 3 different baby capuchin monkeys with their shenanigans of switching breeding times around over the last few weeks. I thought it was stable and they were done messing around. Apparently not.

For those that buy gems and basically make themselves paying beta testers for the games I feel for you.

I know why they are doing it, they don't have enough content to keep people engaged in the game once they reach or near level 30 so their answer is to slow everyone down so it becomes harder to reach level 30. Unfortunately the bad press generated by these major changes to the game already in progess is enough to make me stop playing.

Goodbye Zoo Story 2. You had potential but the lack of direction and stability from your developers has driven me away.

Banned
    I posted before and will say again till banned. They want to sell company and make a quick buck while doing it.

YES uploads of games went way up after Christmas...DUH. Alot of people got a new IPOD, IPHONE, IPAD, DROID etc that day. Now is the time to keep those people and not turn them away from all your games. Not screw with everyone because your still on a drunk from your "Vacations".

Executive Chef
    I wrote a response to a similar piece of feedback in this thread:

Sorry that this is causing a lot of frustration, but this is expected to happen for at least the time being. As this game is still very new, we're still tweaking different numbers around to ensure that the gameplay balance and economy are set to levels that we're happy with. It may cause some temporary annoyances now, but it is for ensuring this game's continued quality down the road, for both new and existing players.

Fashion Designer
    Tweaking numbers with paying customers is ok?

It might be fine if TL was a company with decent customer service but gem traps, exorbitant pricing, and policy of ZERO REFUNDS EVER drives away customers from liking the company and from spending money games.

You're making paying customers beta test your games while taking their money and when things get changed, you don't compensate them in any way.

Fashion Designer
    Also correct me if I'm wrong but some animals cost gems to breed right? This is unlike the older games where recipes only cost coins. If breeding time "expires" then doesn't the player have to spend more gems to recover the animal that they paid gems for to begin with?

If that's true then TL is playing with player's money like it's nothing. These games are about time management. What if someone was planning on having something be ready because they were going somewhere for the weekend and now the times have changed? They just lose out on it because TL was "tweaking numbers"? If a player decides to contact customer service with this issue we all know what it's like; it's like talking to a wall. It's company policy to not refund gems for "player mistakes".

Rhino Keeper
    I was one day away from my harp seal baby and now it says I still have 15 DAYS! Hahahaha

Rhino Keeper
    The cost of the animals also doubled in price both gems and coins. The panda now costs 278 gems, it was quite costly before but now that's just plain greedy Come on TL what are you guys trying to do?

Rhino Keeper
    Wow, yes they did double the price of animals! Unicorn and lunar dragon double also.

Rhino Keeper
    I was one day away from my sea lion and now it's 4 days. And the gems price hike is disgusting. Silver back gorillas have doubled too as I suspect all gem priced animals have but that was the only animal I was considering to buy if I ever had the gems so I noted the cost of it — now at 26 gems each I won't. It's 1112 gems for a whole panda family. Really??

Team Lava please reply as to what the thinking behind this was? Do you want no one to play this game? Players comment that too many animals and cross breeds cost gems and with no way to earn gems in the game the gem price is to high. And your solution?? DOUBLE ALL THE GEM PRICES??

agreed. im deleting this game -.-

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast