Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Concise List of Cross Breeds

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Chortt666 View Post
    Does it cost gems to do the crosbreed itself? Not to buy the animal?
    Some of the crossbreeding will cost gems.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Thank you! This concise list is so very helpful!! I appreciate your help!!! :8)

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Some of the crossbreeding will cost gems.
    Thanks

You need to buy both animals to be crossbred, either with gold coins or gems, and then pay to do the actual crosbreeding, again with either gold coins or gems. Best of luck! joyzjewlz1221

Crossbreeding question reply

Quote Originally Posted by Chortt666 View Post
    Does it cost gems to do the crosbreed itself? Not to buy the animal?
    Today 03:18 AM #64
    joyzjewlz1221
    First, you need to buy both animals to be crossbred, either with gold coins or gems. Second, you will have to pay to do the actual crossbreeding, again, with either gold coins or gems. Some crossbreeding can take a week or more to complete. If patience is one of your virtues then ZS2 and the crossbreeding process are right for you. Should you be short on patience, like myself, you can "Speed Up" the crossbreeding process by clicking on the crossbreed nest and using gems to hatch the new animal immediately. But beware, once hatched, some new animals may still take a certain amount of time to acclimate to your zoo. If you happen to have more gems than you know what to do with then you can use them to speed up the acclimation procesd too. Best of luck with your new babies! joyzjewlz1221

more animals please

When will they add more animals.

Thank you so much for this! I have been trying to figure out what the animals are for the Bred to Roam collection! Hard to see which animal they are. My lands the breed time and coin cost for some of these tho! I'm at level 44 and just about have 5 stars now. Zoo Story 2 is by far my favorite game out of the whole Team Lava collection. I just wish they wouldn't nag us to death to download other games! These are phones for pete's sake!

Farm Supplier
    Thank you so much, i am the new player so that the full list of crossbreeds is so much helpful for me

Question

Furst I want to thank you for this list it has helped me so many times it's wonderful but now I have a question for you that was asked of me by one of my neighbors about cross breeding and that is is there a way to get a " Black Panther " from crossbreeding which animals??

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by joanniec57 View Post
    Furst I want to thank you for this list it has helped me so many times it's wonderful but now I have a question for you that was asked of me by one of my neighbors about cross breeding and that is is there a way to get a " Black Panther " from crossbreeding which animals??
    I will try and find out.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast