Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: []What is UP Team Lava?

Banned

[]What is UP Team Lava?

I just went into Zoo Story 2 to get my coinage. Now my Capucin Monkey that I started 3 hours ago, that was 8 Hours, now has 22 hrs plus to breed. The Big Horned Sheep that was an amazingly high 1.8 million coins to breed is now 3.6 million, Jack rabbit is now 396,000???????
    Last edited by GroupMagma; 01-06-12 at 11:55 AM. Reason: implied language

same with me.. i just finish breeding my sugar glider.. suddenly it start back to 18 hours.. i am so dissapointed.. i want to finish breeding the sugar glider so i could have another animal in my zoo..

Executive Chef
    Outrageous. I have been saving up for this dratted sloth for ages. I was within 10,000 coins, and now it's going to be another month before I can buy it. Great, in four months I can get a family of sloths.

Doubling prices and breeding times is NOT a substitute for legitimate gameplay.

I see the gem animals have gone up in price as well. Classy.

Banned
    Unless this is a Glitch I have had it. I'll do my local Zoos and yes proud to help and screw TL. I thought this was a release from everyday life, now its more a chore to do and frankly not everyone makes the $$ TL does and can afford to be away 2-3 weeks at a time, then come back and add even stupider ideas on what worked (Guessing too many Mojito's while gone), so I have things to do besides keeping up with their changes.

As an old philosopher once said "IF IT WORKS, DON'T FRACK WITH IT"

Farm Supplier
    My zoo is the same my polar bear was due to go off in about 2 hours and now it's 2 days. Same has happened on the pet shop aswell. Get it sorted out team lava, it's making me Not want to carry on with the games

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by driftboutique View Post
    Outrageous. I have been saving up for this dratted sloth for ages. I was within 10,000 coins, and now it's going to be another month before I can buy it. Great, in four months I can get a family of sloths.

Doubling prices and breeding times is NOT a substitute for legitimate gameplay.

I see the gem animals have gone up in price as well. Classy.
    I finally got 1 sloth on the days waiting for bananas to expand and then the 2 days to expand. Guess he will be lonely for the next 100 years it will take to buy him/her a mate or just die of loneliness.

Farm Supplier
    Yep the pircesof my animals have all gone uo aswell :/ if team lava want to double breeding times then ok, but don't do it to the animals that are already breeding. I time things to go off when I know I'll be about to put them out so they don't die. Let me guess if the times change again, the animals we've got on breeding will die.
    Not impressed, stop trying to p.iss off all ur customers TL

Executive Chef
    Sorry that this is causing a lot of frustration, but this is expected to happen for at least the time being. As this game is still very new, we're still tweaking different numbers around to ensure that the gameplay balance and economy are set to levels that we're happy with. It may cause some temporary annoyances now, but it is for ensuring this game's continued quality down the road, for both new and existing players.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    Sorry that this is causing a lot of frustration, but this is expected to happen for at least the time being. As this game is still very new, we're still tweaking different numbers around to ensure that the gameplay balance and economy are set to levels that we're happy with. It may cause some temporary annoyances now, but it is for ensuring this game's continued quality down the road, for both new and existing players.
    In other words, Your team has no clue on how to make a game. We get to beta test without any rewards. And there will be no updates to this game within for-seeable future. We can just breed and save coins to be able to breed for next 3 years.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    So basically you are confirming that TL released the game when it wasn't ready for release. It really is a beta test.

How does TL compensate those who pay gems to breed a specific animal, the time to breed gets changed, and when they finally wait out the new breed time and suffer the "out-of-sync" error that comes along with the changing of the breeding times, they can't place the aniumal and it's gone? Animal, gone. Gems, gone. Then support chimes in with the standard "sorry, we don't refund player transactions"...

GM I feel sorry for you too as well as those who lose money to play a beta game. You're on the front line of these issues trying to handle them as best you can in the forums while the decision makers sit in a meeting somewhere laughing about the stacks of money in their office.

Nowhere does it say that Zoo Story 2 is a beta game and that users should be prepared to lose items or have the parameters of the game changed mid stream.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast