Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OUT OF SYNC!!! Then everything doubles !!

Host(ess)

Angry OUT OF SYNC!!! Then everything doubles !!

What's going on with pet shop I went to collect my coins and buy a new animal, when I went to buy it a message came up saying its out of sync with server then I went to try and purchase again and the price of the cat had doubled and my animal which is breeding also doubled in time. Why does it keep doing this it is so frustrating. Animals which cost gems are ridiculous at so many gems and it's harder to earn coins in here as opposed to RS and BS. I might quit plaing this game if it carries on.

Rhino Keeper

Unhappy I am not happy either

Pet prices doubled, even the border collie. The cost of a border collie now is 298 gems! It has to be a mistake
    The breeding time in the nursery has reset or doubled. I have a Flemish rabbit in the nursery that should be ready now and the time now is 17:40
    The price of a new nursery went down to 99 gems - still too high for me but for those who buy gems it is good news.

Rhino Keeper
    My expansion time reset or doubled too

Executive Chef
    Siamese used to be for 15,000 something now it's 30,800..

New Resident
    My baby goldfish was almost done, less than 2 hours left, then I check it and it shows 6 days left. That is double what it should have been to begin with.

If this isn't fixed I am might stop playing all storm 8 games.

-Prices of pets doubled in the market.
    -The time for my golden retriever baby was supposed to be ready in went from 3 hours remaining to 2 days remaining (I started it yesterday).

what is going on? I'm not happy!

New Resident
    Hi, first-time poster here. I, too, was surprised to find that everything had gone up, despite all the negative feedback players had been giving regarding the high prices. I went to check on my Affenhuahua, which originally took 18 hours to breed and should've been ready this morning. Instead of showing that it was ready, however, it said "will be ready in 2 days." On a hunch, I went into the Pet Store, and whaddya know, the price of just about every single pet had been increased. Bengals and others that had been at 7 gems apiece are now 11 gems... etc.

How long does it take to breed a box turtle now? 7 years? (I would check, but oh wait, I can't, because my Affenhuahua isn't ready yet. lol)

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, since TL seems to do everything on a whim these days... it's kind of laughable, really. "What? You spent how many gems on a Poodle? Well, too bad, we're going to change it to a few coins now! Ha, ha!" Terrible.

Same problem for me-it said my baby betta was ready, I went to click on it and it reset the timer again to 22 hours!!!!

What is going on!!

My storm ID is petsgalore21 and the same thing happened to me today!!! When I wen to place my ready baby it said out of sync and the. Reset to ready in 2 days!!! Help!!

Sync and Refresh is the newest glitch on all of their games. Make sure it doesn't take any gems from you... TeamLava wont refund that. I know from experience.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast