Thread: Can't buy gems (all TL Games)

Fashion Designer

Unhappy Can't buy gems (all TL Games)

Hello,
    I noticed that i can't buy gems.. I click on "buy" but nothing happens normally there is a box which is asking if i really want to buy the gems. I have this Problem in all TL Games. Anyone with the Same Problem here? What can i do? It's unfortunately in all Games and also in the Christmas versions.

Executive Chef
    What type of phone do you have? I have an iPhone 4, and this happened to me where the box came up blank. There is a thread on how to fix it. Basically you restore your phone as new since it's an iTunes problem and not a TL problem.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kattybell View Post
    What type of phone do you have? I have an iPhone 4, and this happened to me where the box came up blank. There is a thread on how to fix it. Basically you restore your phone as new since it's an iTunes problem and not a TL problem.
    I use also my iPhone 4.. But i think iTunes is working properly :S i didn't notice any problems with it ..

Executive Chef

Fashion Designer
    But my gem box is Not empty.. All is looking normal.. So.. Is it this Problem? I don't know

Executive Chef
    So you can buy gems? Or it freezes? I don't know how to help with that. I just know restoring has fixed my gem issues.

Fashion Designer
    So you can buy gems? Or it freezes? I don't know how to help with that. I just know restoring has fixed my gem issues.
    Yes i can click on buy.. For example 24 gems.. Then i see this kind of hourglass.. But that's all.. Anyway, thank you for your help

The Honorable Panda
    Try restarting your device. Also go to settings and clear history, cookies and data, then restart your device again.
    If still problems getting the processing screen with itunes, go to store under your settings and log out of itunes then put in your itunes user and password again.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Try restarting your device. Also go to settings and clear history, cookies and data, then restart your device again.
    If still problems getting the processing screen with itunes, go to store under your settings and log out of itunes then put in your itunes user and password again.
    Thank you very much kooky it works