Thread: can't buy any gems

can't buy any gems

iHave tried multiple times throughout the day to purchase gems. Each time I select an amount it says it's processing then it just comes back to original screen.
    I cannot breed or increase animals due to this issue. Please advise.....

Banned
    I'm not sure if you've tried restarting your device? It may help. Which device are you playing on? Thanks

I am playing on a iPad. I shut it down and restarted it. Still having the same problem.

Executive Chef
    Try to see if this thread will help: https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ll-TL-Games%29

The Honorable Panda
    Try restarting your device. Also go to settings and clear history, cookies and data, then restart your device again.
    If still problems getting the processing screen with itunes, go to store under your settings and log out of itunes then put in your itunes user and password again.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I'm having the same problem & yes, I reset & yes I checked settings.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by crazycatlady88 View Post
    I'm having the same problem & yes, I reset & yes I checked settings.
    Are you having any issues with iTunes at all? Email iTunes support if you feel it may be an Apple related issue, or email support@teamlava.com including the issue your having, your storm8 ID and which game or games it's affecting.
    Also include which device played on, device version and game version.

I have tried all the solutions that everyone has given. I am still not able to buy gems. I can't even get to where it says put in your password to authorize. mine get stuck on processing and then goes back to how many did you want to purchase. it is frustrating because I can't complete goals, breed or buy certain animals. this has been happening since at least Wed. the response from team lava is it could days to look into.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by cooncatlady View Post
    I have tried all the solutions that everyone has given. I am still not able to buy gems. I can't even get to where it says put in your password to authorize. mine get stuck on processing and then goes back to how many did you want to purchase. it is frustrating because I can't complete goals, breed or buy certain animals. this has been happening since at least Wed. the response from team lava is it could days to look into.
    umm go ahead and email support to have them look into your game.
    Have you done a hard reset yet??? Hold down the on off button and home button at the same time until you see the apple icon come up(ignore the red slider bar).
    Also make sure you have version 4.3.5 or higher installed on your Ipad.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request