Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Bakery Update Date: January 6!

The Great Bakery Update Date: January 6!

Well, it's almost here! The Great BS Update Date! It's finally the new year, 2012, and TL released some content right before New Years. This content will be removed next Friday, January 13th. All unlocked recipes will remain, but all unfinished goals will be incompletable. Sadly, there are no teasers this week, as TL was really busy. We can still talk about our hopes.

1. A new recipe!
    2. More goals!
    3. Coin Content!

In the mean time, let's all get ready for The Great Update Date!

Rhino Keeper
    TeamLava must be doing something spectacular because my bakery went in the hole today by $30,000. Yes i did some baking today but to lose that much money in a matter of 15 hours is not common (I would think).

Please, no more goals for just one week. I'm looking forward for the new Valentine Box but guess it would be a bit early for that :s

Rhino Keeper
    Actually instead of an update this week I would love for TL to fix the games! The force close problems, inabiltity to visit neighbors, inability to bake food, losing food quickly, the lag of the game etc, etc, etc. The games are almost unplayable. I would love to have the games fixed instead of new items. =)

Farm Supplier
    I really don't undertand what is about the update :S

Quote Originally Posted by JoJosBakersDelite View Post
    Actually instead of an update this week I would love for TL to fix the games! The force close problems, inabiltity to visit neighbors, inability to bake food, losing food quickly, the lag of the game etc, etc, etc. The games are almost unplayable. I would love to have the games fixed instead of new items. =)
    +123456789

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJosBakersDelite View Post
    You must be playing with android because IOS users do not have any of these problems in my opinion android is a cheep knockoff version of someone trying to copy apples fine products.

Executive Chef
    Nice to know you believe that, lol.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm thinking we should get an extension on goals (even though I've completed mine) and while they aren't working on putting out new content, they can get to work on all the Valentines day stuff.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by catgirl477 View Post
    You must be playing with android because IOS users do not have any of these problems in my opinion android is a cheep knockoff version of someone trying to copy apples fine products.
    I'm happy for you that you don't have problems with your games. From the posts I've read, many people, independent of the device they are playing on, are not as lucky. What device, device version and game versions are you playing on so that the rest of us can consider transitioning to a device like yours so that we can also enjoy an error-free game.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast