Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Update Date: January 6!

The Great Update Date: January 6!

Well, it's almost here! The Great RS Update Date! It's finally the new year, 2012! TL released some goals right before New Year's, but sadly they will be removed along with some holiday content. The goals will be removed on January 13. The recipes that you unlock will not be removed, by Morning Cheer will be removed. You will not be able to buy anymore Turducken Friers, Chesnut Roasters, and Holiday Drink Mahcines. You will still be able to cook the recipes on these appliances, but you must have some. All purchaseable (Decor) Holiday items will be removed frm the store, but the ones that yuo own will still be yours.

This week, we don't have any teasers, as TL was rather busy and didn't have time to make any. We can still talk about our hopes.

1. A new recipe!
    2. More goals!
    3. Coin Content!

In the mean time, let's all get ready for The Great Update Date!

Rhino Keeper
    No, please, no new goals for a while!
    I'm still working on New Year goals and I really need a rest for a week or two!
    I find goals are really involving, but IMHO the four goals we got in past weeks were enough for a while...

Nightclub Owner
    I just hope they change the auto select feature.

Hoping for more coin content as well. I'm not working on any more of the holday goals and am not sure if i'll have time to do more goals. But as it doesn't matter whether you do them or not, i don't mind them being released either.

Grand Emperor
    I agree. No goals for a while, not until they are available to all. Its pretty boring when they are released and you don't get them, since the weekly content is trimmed down, I think because people are busy with goals. Release weekly content that all can enjoy.

Fashion Designer
    To me most ppl wont reach goals in time, and will be sad and disappointed mainly i am angry on RS and that stupid chocolate fontain for 2500000 coins, cuz is not possible to make so much so fast for most users, for me i am needed these coins to make bigger RS and also i dont like this stupid ugly fontaine at all and it is wasting coins to me.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm so swamped dealing with all of the holiday content that is going to be yanked that I'd almost rather not get any new content at all for a while.

Still, it would have been nice if I could have gotten at least one Turducken Fryer and one Chestnut Roaster.

Rhino Keeper
    I would like new recipes with the update. I'm an Android user and don't even know what these "goals" are...LOL!

Rhino Keeper
    That's because you didn't get them! And we may get Goals later, but we have permanently missed out on everything offered by the holiday goals.

Rhino Keeper
    Reading all of the threads with confusion, complications, and aggravations with the Holiday Goals...I'm kinda glad I don't have them to be honest Bring on new recipes!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Leire22 View Post
    To me most ppl wont reach goals in time, and will be sad and disappointed mainly i am angry on RS and that stupid chocolate fontain for 2500000 coins, cuz is not possible to make so much so fast for most users, for me i am needed these coins to make bigger RS and also i dont like this stupid ugly fontaine at all and it is wasting coins to me.

Well...not really a waste when you realise you get over 12000xp for it...

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast