Thread: Losing money

Host(ess)
    WHY WOULD YA WANNA KNOW WHERE I LIVE! YA KNOW WHERE I LIVE?! EARTH!

Thumbs down Losing money

Every time I log in, I have less coins and I don't spent them this is a bug.😢Please fix before all my money is gone.

Farm Supplier
    My amount of coins has stayed the same for days, even though when I log in it says "you've earned 80, 000 coins", ect. I have not seen a recent response from TL about this issue. I have posted on 2 other threads on this topic. It is frustrating, I'm sorry your dealing with it too. What device do you play on?

Banned
    I'm not sure if both of you have tried either restarting your device or deleting the app and redownloading, your game is safe on TLs server. It may help sometimes, which device, device version and game version's are you both playing on? Thanks. For Idevices, playing on one version may help sometimes too.

The Honorable Panda
    This is an issue that has been addressed .
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    I can say the cause of the losing money issue (at least a majority of the cases) seems to have been caught by engineering and should be fixed in a new downloadable update. Unfortunately, I can't speculate on when this would be, but it is definitely a high-priority bug to fix.
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post172644
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request