Thread: Congrats to Pet Shop Story!!!

Congrats to Pet Shop Story!!!

I was just looking for apps to download on my iPhone, and I saw under the "Top 25" tab, on "Free Apps", that Pet Shop Story was rated...

#4!!!

So, congratulations to the wonderful job that TL designers did on this game! Really amazing job!
    Last edited by GroupMagma; 01-03-12 at 06:34 PM.

Darn... that wasn't suppossed to happen...

Executive Chef
    I used magic mod powers to fix it. But thanks! I like PSS quite a bit as well.

Thanks, GM. Much better now!!!

Executive Chef
    yay, now I can see that its #4! lol (i saw it earlier )

Executive Chef
    Ummm.... you might want to consider that the Apple rating system for Top 25 isn't based on the reviews people give, it's based on how many downloads an app receives. It's a stupid ranking system but go ahead and check out the actual star ratings for all the apps considered to be "Top 25" in the categories. You'll find quite a few that have less than 3-star ratings.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xSnowyOwlx View Post
    Ummm.... you might want to consider that the Apple rating system for Top 25 isn't based on the reviews people give, it's based on how many downloads an app receives. It's a stupid ranking system but go ahead and check out the actual star ratings for all the apps considered to be "Top 25" in the categories. You'll find quite a few that have less than 3-star ratings.
    So correct. It is a stupid ranking system. So it's #4 but because of the way apple ranks apps it doesn't mean much. Too many people could have downloaded it to get rid of the pop up then deleted it or didn't like it so deleted it. Now if a proper rating system was started then maybe congratulations would be in order.

Farm Supplier
    Might want to hold off on the congrats to see if their ratings start to drop soon, now that they have high jacked the price matrix again. Read some of the Customer posts, if you care what they think at all

Executive Chef
    I can imagine most are about that overpriced collie