Thread: What's in a name??

New Resident

Wink What's in a name??

What's in a name??Why is it such a pain to change your nightclub name?!it has to be 4-16 charachters and contain no symbols,(but we know we can get symbols in)and since we spend 10clubcash to change,why can't it be what we want? Or be easier to put in.What's the secret?

Farm Supplier
    I totally agree!!! What's up with that!!! I've been trying to change it to the way I want!!! If I can't get it that way then to won't get my 10$ club cash!!! It's our real money so we should be able to change it to what we want!!!

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    I think to keep it simple, plus to make it easier for Support to track.

Tuesday, 3rd January 2012-Happy New Year!
    Christmas Content: Scheduled for removal January, 13th
    "The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

"If in doubt, tell them to e-mail TeamLava Support...for issues regarding individual accounts, anyway"

Executive Chef
    You have a point, Rachael98, but support doesn't seem to want to track the name of the player's store but rather their ID. Whenever I've had a problem with a player, support says they can't look them up by the name but need the ID.

Executive Chef
    To get symbols in your name, I think you need at least a space before the symbol if you want the symbol 1st.

All my neighbors who have a symbol in front of their name are at the beginning of the list because they put a space before which bumps them above an "a" name.

Farm Supplier
    That's the funny thing!! I Already have symbols and spaces! Now I'm trying to change again with different symbols and it won't let me! Ah well Sugar༻and༺Spice It will stay!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xSnowyOwlx View Post
    To get symbols in your name, I think you need at least a space before the symbol if you want the symbol 1st.

All my neighbors who have a symbol in front of their name are at the beginning of the list because they put a space before which bumps them above an "a" name.
    I play bakery but I think it works the same. I tried putting the space before the emoji but it won't let me. The "no symbols" will pop up. I had to put the emoji in the middle, pity since it looks better at the front...Maybe the they changed the requirement?

New Resident
    I keep tryin to change my club name and even though it's less than 16 characters, it cuts off the last letter! This is the second lot of 10 gems wasted!! ����

Banned
    Unicode is great, although I am not sure if they will let ya put that in your name.