Thread: How to reset restaurant story?

How to reset restaurant story?

Is it possible to reset restaurant story?

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Currently, you cannot reset games.

Monday, 2nd January 2012-Happy New Year!
    "The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

"If in doubt, tell them to e-mail TeamLava Support...for issues regarding individual accounts, anyway"
    (though note that Support have a limited service until 2012)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by inheavenmin View Post
    Is it possible to reset restaurant story?
    You cannot reset directly. If you wish to restart from the beginning with a new restaurant, this is what you could do: if you have another idevice or andriod device, or your family member has one, request from TL to transfer your current RS game to that device. iDevice to andriod and vice versa is possible, just email TL support providing them with your storm8id and current level etc. Once the transfer is done, you can start from scractch on your own device.

When I got my new phone I logged in the wrong storm8id. How do I fix it.

The Honorable Panda
    You will need to transfer your games.
    You can email support@teamlava.com and they can transfer your games. Give them you storm ID, the level of one of the games that you play and the number of gems you have in one of your games.

If you are on a Iphone, Ipad, Touch, or Ipad and you know the UDID numbers for both devices , give support that information

You can also try and transfer yourself. If you are going from Idevice to Idevice and you know the UDID numbers for both:
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ll=1#post66787

If you do not have UDID number for your old device or if you are transfering from or to an android device you can transfer by Storm 8(except kindle fire)

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?t=14674

Make sure you download all the games you are playing to you new device, but do not set up a new storm ID.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    reset game dragon story id tusheo

Restaurant Story cannot be reset.
    If you need anything, send me a PM. I'll be glad to help.

Only playing Castle Story these days, but feel free to add me! If you gift me, I'll always gift you back ASAP!

New Resident
    how to request from TL?

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by wlempsy18 View Post
    how to request from TL?
    Since you used the same wording as the third post, I'm assuming you have access to a second device and want a fresh game. You can do it faster yourself - this will take a couple minutes, asking TL will take a couple days. First, make sure you've created a password for the game that's on your device now (if it's not the same as your forum password), in case you ever want access to it again (gifting yourself!). It's just easier that way, rather than asking support for help with a password-less account. ;-)

On the second device, download and run Restaurant Story. Create the Storm8 ID and password you want to start over with. (Jewel Mania also has the login feature, for anyone needing to use it without fear of getting hooked on the long-term commitment of a story game lol).

On your main device, open Restaurant (or Jewel), tap the globe in the upper right corner, tap Account Settings, tap Log in to Another Account, fill in the info you just created, tap Log in, tap Proceed*, then (IMPORTANT!!!) once the new game loads, before you do ANYTHING else, close the app, close it from running in the background as well, then reopen it and enjoy your fresh start. (*^_^*)

*On the "Proceed" screen, ignore scary words like "overwrite", you're not losing anything from either account by hitting that button. Follow the same steps to log back in to your old one, or even make more, if you have that much time on your hands. =P

ETA: No matter which game you use for the login feature, when you switch accounts, ALL of TL's games will switch over - meaning that if you have any other games you don't want to start over with (Dragon Story, Castle Story, etc.), you'll have to log back in with your old ID to play that account. :-)

Here's the Login Feature Thread, in case you need it.
    Last edited by TinksThots; 06-09-14 at 03:52 AM. Reason: added a thing

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by wlempsy18 View Post
    how to request from TL?
    If you have any issues using the new login feature, you can send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.

Closing thread since some of original posts have outdated information.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request