Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Money is disapearing in Bakery Story

New Resident

Money is disapearing in Bakery Story

When I open Bakery story, it will show I have a certain amount of money and a few seconds later the amount is reduced and I have less money than before. my money I don't know how long it has been going on, but I noticed it because I had spent all of it with the exception of 800, so I was watching to see how much I had earned so I could cook more food. Has any one else had this problem?

Executive Chef
    I had the same problem this morning only. I only had a little left from redecorating last night, less than $1,000. Then this am said I earned $60k. It did not give me all my money. It gave me some and it gave it tome in two chunks. It was strange. After cooking 10 Yule logs I had just under $5K left. I DID NOT click to buy anything, I was not even in the design tab. The math is not right.

I want my money back yo buy things that will be gone in 12 days!!!!!

Farm Supplier
    What can I say? Get a chair because is a long and tedious line. This problem has been going on for three months and they havent done a thing... Its really frustrating when you wait till morning and all the coins you earned, just completely dissapeared... Sometimes you get lucky and get some, but dont expect that to happen every day. Sorry....

Farm Supplier
    This happened to me this morning, and has happened numerous times in BS. I collected tips from my tables, and watched 11k disappear instantly. I am on an Android device, and have tried all suggestions (i.e., powering off and on, uninstalling and reinstalling) to fix. TL please help resolve this issue.

Banned
    I had this issue on RS a few months again, I too gave up hope but mine was fixed. Try deleting the app and redownloading, your game is safe on TLs server. For Idevices, just playing on the Christmas or the normal version may help. Also, restarting your device may help. Which devices, game versions and device versions are you all playing on, thanks.

Executive Chef
    It happened again this morning. Made $80k plus and as soon as I tap on the first dish it drops me down to $5,500 then the second dish put me to around $9,900 ish where it left me. This is ridiculous. I cook all day only to have money stolen from me every morning.

This did not happen yesterday evening after being away all day. It is only happening in the mornings.

Executive Chef
    I'm on an iPad 5.0.1. I know to try all the usual....force close, deleting, yada yada. Been there tried that already before even posting.

Same problem here. Happens everyday

The Honorable Panda
    Looks like to fix has to be done with a manual update, I think that is what is taking so long.

Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    I can say the cause of the losing money issue (at least a majority of the cases) seems to have been caught by engineering and should be fixed in a new downloadable update. Unfortunately, I can't speculate on when this would be, but it is definitely a high-priority bug to fix.
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post172644
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    That update can't come soon enough. I'm sick of losing money and gems everytime I log out of the game. All my tables are full when I leave the game, I come back and they are almost empty and my money has decreased instead of increased. It also states that I've earned xxx amount of coins but my total on the top is thousands less than what was stated I'd earned. I've lost about 300 gems alone from bug issues and had to buy things multiple times before they stuck. Of course I'll never get those coins or gems reimbursed. I'm lucky I can get a reply from them, but it never answers my questions nor is any action taken to fix the problem. They just keep opening and closing tickets without resolving or reimbursing me.

I had so many issues with RS that I finally uninstalled it and refuse to play it any longer. I hope BS gets fixed before I finally give up on it as well.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast