Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost Gems After Refresh!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    Even right now. I feel like I'm voiding TeamLava's terms and rules. But it's so hard of how to choose the right words when... when... your heart's been ripped out by the sweet girl down the street who sells you candy... for FREE!(expression)
    Even so, if my account doesn't turn out to be suspended or banned, I'll feel better because I'd have spoken for all the users that have fallen into "gem traps".
    You have not violated the tos in this thread as far as I can see. You expressed yourself without personal attacks or insults. You were very civil. I wouldn't worry about that.

Banned
    It may have been the one I started and point still stands. I just looked at main page of forum and it has 21,300 members but only 4,422 active members. So your not posting to a very big % of current customers or any future customers if just post here. Post here on hopes someone can finally help. But if upset with situations here, should post at markets too, to warn or let others know what you think, be it good or bad.

Quote Originally Posted by iusedtobedigusr View Post
    It may have been the one I started and point still stands. I just looked at main page of forum and it has 21,300 members but only 4,422 active members. So your not posting to a very big % of current customers or any future customers if just post here. Post here on hopes someone can finally help. But if upset with situations here, should post at markets too, to warn or let others know what you think, be it good or bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    You have not violated the tos in this thread as far as I can see. You expressed yourself without personal attacks or insults. You were very civil. I wouldn't worry about that.
    Really good info.
    But I am still mad. But I forgot, this is TeamLava: TeamLava LLC. LLC standing for Limited Liability Company. Meaning they're not responsible for the mistakes we make, and surely not for the mistakes they make! I mean, I made an accidental purchase in Zoo Story 2 and emailed support. They checked the servers and saw I made the purchase when I believed I didn't. They proved me wrong.
    Why didn't they check the servers this time? I even gave them the time it happened.

Grand Emperor
    Really good info.
    But I am still mad. But I forgot, this is TeamLava: TeamLava LLC. LLC standing for Limited Liability Company. Meaning they're not responsible for the mistakes we make, and surely not for the mistakes they make! I mean, I made an accidental purchase in Zoo Story 2 and emailed support. They checked the servers and saw I made the purchase when I believed I didn't. They proved me wrong.
    Why didn't they check the servers this time? I even gave them the time it happened.
    Ask them again to check it. I don't see why they wouldn't

Ask them again to check it. I don't see why they wouldn't
    Just did. They still keep telling me they cant reverse player action and they "apologize" for inconvenience.
    I'm not asking for the action to be reversed, I'm just asking to be refunded and for them to take the door out of my inventory. I don't need a third door!

Rhino Keeper
    Just did. They still keep telling me they cant reverse player action and they "apologize" for inconvenience.
    I'm not asking for the action to be reversed, I'm just asking to be refunded and for them to take the door out of my inventory. I don't need a third door!
    I know just how you feel and it has really depressed and angered me as well. In Fashion Story, I woke up and opened my game and there were 24 gems missing. That was just on one occasion. I played for 5 months last year and never lost gems except for a few times when I DID tap on a box or whatever, but I quickly learned to be careful. They have done something to increase the amount of gem traps. In Bakery I lost 55 gems when I opened my goals. I didn't touch the right side of the screen where you can spend gems to advance you through the goals and yet it took my 55 gems and advanced me to the next level of goals. They are not going to refund your money even though you have not done anything to cause it. They use that "overzealous tapping" excuse and their servers will show that you purchased something even though you didn't. And yes, they are thieves. They are stealing. This is deliberate. I've played RS and BS since the day they came out...before that I was playing City Story. We have been asking for confirmation buttons from the beginning. That would get rid of overzealous tapping. They have been totally silent on this issue even though it is the # 1 complaint. That should tell you all you need to know as to their intentions. So Sorry for you...I do know how you feel.

Grand Emperor
    Here, I brought some more Kleenex

Rhino Keeper
    Here, I brought some more Kleenex
    Sniff...thank pinkster...you always make me smile!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by julia3032 View Post
    Sniff...thank pinkster...you always make me smile!
    Well if I can't replace your gems I might as well bring Kleenex

Grand Emperor

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast