Thread: So... why are there 1x Mastery drinks in my Gifts area?

Rhino Keeper

So... why are there 1x Mastery drinks in my Gifts area?

Am I supposed to be getting one single drink placed in my Gifts section whenever I master a drink? I haven't noticed this before, so it seems to be something new that is happening. I opened my Gifts and have like a dozen 1x and 2x drinks in there, all called Mastery.

This is sort of useless.

The reason I'm mentioning it at all, is that on Empire Story there was a really weird bug earlier (seems to be fixed now) where if you mastered something you would get a whole market stuffed in your inventory, also called Mastery. You couldn't get rid of it, which made it really annoying. At least with these drinks I can just place them and let them sell.

So... Any thoughts?

Banned
    You get 1 drink for each level of Mastery, so 4 in total when fully master drink. I think kinda useless too.

Rhino Keeper
    It would be nice if it was something useful, like 1000 drinks. The 1x is just clutter.

Well, good to know it isn't a bug, anyway!

Banned
    Yeah, I thought same thing. Something even like 50 drinks level 1, 100 level 2, 250 for 3 etc would be better. 1 drink is just clutter...lol.

Executive Chef
    It's not new, it used to be in all of the games (not the ones like City, Farm and Empire) and then they removed them but I still get them in Nightclub.