Thread: My Game hasn't worked properly in months

My Game hasn't worked properly in months

Ever since possibly end of April beginning of May, my game hasn't worked properly. It force closes or closes by itself, I have uninstalled it waited a couple days and reinstalled it. I have reported every time it has force closed. I have removed items I have not used in awhile to clear up memory and nothing has worked. I am a moderately high level player (lvl 48) and love them game but at a loss to how to fix it. I have sent emails to support@teamlava.com several times and have got no response back. H-E-L-P! I am beyond frustrated

Rhino Keeper
    i think u have your memory on your device/game a little bit to overloaded! because to much things running makes the device sort of confused so it just closes before it gets stuck... delete anything u dont use... and u said u were lvl 48? if your shop is big thats another thing... An easy thing (or hard depending on wat u do) to do is transfer to a new advice

Rhino Keeper
    everyone has force close issues. i've played on two devices, android 4g phone and apple ipod 4, and the game crashes when i visit neighbors with many pets or when someone plays, gifts or comments while im playing.

Same problems. I had to stop visiting neighbors because it shuts down my tablet. It takes forever to collect from my pets when it closes every other minute.

Executive Chef
    try another version? fathers day works for me, but easter and summer don't.

I tried the other editions and have the same issues.

Crashes on me all the time too. About ready to give up on the game since I can't play when it crashes all the time. I have to constantly turn off my phone and restart but then it freezes and I have to turn it off again. At first it helped to make sure no other apps were running but now even*if*everything is closed it still crashes. I really don't get it since the other teamlava games don't seem to have a problem.