Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gifts Parts Pets

Executive Chef

Gifts Parts Pets

is there a list somewhere of what parts in the gifts you need for the different pets.

and maybe the level those pets are available at
    (example: Great Dane lvl 18 parts: #planks & #seeds

sure would be a great help for deciding on what gifts to ask for and/or accept

thanks for any direction you can give

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabag View Post
    is there a list somewhere of what parts in the gifts you need for the different pets.

and maybe the level those pets are available at
    (example: Great Dane lvl 18 parts: #planks & #seeds

sure would be a great help for deciding on what gifts to ask for and/or accept

thanks for any direction you can give
    when you click on the pet, there will be a list of items you need to request, click on the ask friends buton and select which friends you want to help to send you the item. Poodle needs 5 glass panels and 10 cushions to complete.

Executive Chef
    thanks dalula. that's what i'm looking for

does anyone know of any other "playpens" that need to be constructed.

appreciate any and all info about these

Rhino Keeper
    The Afgahn hound and the great Dane are constructables, but I don't remember what they needed, sorry!

Rhino Keeper
    15 plank and 10 grass seed for the Great Dane

So the gifts that I receive from neighbors are to be used to upgrade pets? I've upgraded many pets playpens and it never asks me for those parts. Kinda confused??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by foxylady159 View Post
    So the gifts that I receive from neighbors are to be used to upgrade pets? I've upgraded many pets playpens and it never asks me for those parts. Kinda confused??
    No, not upgrade.

Several pets in the game have to have their playpen built before you actually get the pet. Poodle and Great Dane are two that I can think of right now. You buy them like any other pet, but after you put them in your shop you must gather materials from your neighbors and build the playpens.

Oh I see. Thanks. Too bad they don't have any other purpose as most of the pets I've bought so far haven't needed materials.

Rhino Keeper
    Keep saving them. There might be more pets and objects in the future that need materials.

Oh, and I should have also mentioned that several objects in the game, like the grooming table and cash register, also need materials to build.

Really? I just built a grooming table and it didn't ask me for materials. Lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast