Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Border Collie

Host(ess)

Border Collie

Can someone who has unlocked the border collie please post how much it costs? I'm only level 15 and am dying to know if it's still 149 gems or if it was changed since TL updated the game. Fingers and paws crossed that it's no longer that crazy price. Thanks!

Banned
    Sorry, still showing at 149 gems each Border Collie.

Host(ess)
    Thanks for info barleycoon : ) I won't rush through the levels now. I don't get that huge hike in price for my coveted dog. Still hoping its a typo and is actually 14 or 19 or even 49! ...and will be fixed someday. Oh well at least I have my real border collie!

Executive Chef
    At first I thought it was a typo too...guess not lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by canacanacana View Post
    Thanks for info barleycoon : ) I won't rush through the levels now. I don't get that huge hike in price for my coveted dog. Still hoping its a typo and is actually 14 or 19 or even 49! ...and will be fixed someday. Oh well at least I have my real border collie!
    I'm glad you have the real one. I had one for 15 years. I still miss her.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyDreams View Post
    I'm glad you have the real one. I had one for 15 years. I still miss her.
    Mine is 14 now. She's the most amazing dog. I completely understand how you'd miss yours. There will be no replacement for my current border, but I know I can't live without a border collie in the household! Hopefully she has a few years left- I'm not ready for another puppy right now. We added a Newfoundland last year (just turned a yr last month) and she's been a bit of a handful lol. Definitely not a sheepdog- much more stubborn as a pup haha. The Newfie is still awesome though. Hold on to your BC memories- they last forever at least : )

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    I remember.....

Anyway, I wish it wasn't that much; I'll have to win either some Forum Contests or the lottery (considering that the Forum Contests are based on s****, I probably have a better chance at 1:14000000).

Host(ess)
    I hear ya Rachael! It seems like really bad luck to me that it's the only animal that's like $30. Plus I missed the BC in farm by a week because I didn't start playing til then. And of course it was one of the few items they didn't bring back in the thanksgiving day sale. I feel fairly cursed lol.

Rhino Keeper
    If the border collie's in "Featured", than eventually it must be worth coins. Maybe level 20???

Rhino Keeper
    Yes! The Border Collie is now unlocked for Level 20, and you can buy it for coins!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast