Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gem sale

Rhino Keeper
    I bought the Goddess Heels for my avatar to wear with the White Swan dress....you can barely tell the difference.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I do not think you can use the gem sale with the buy gems get free offer item, since you are suppose to buy through the pop ups. The shoes for fashion is actually a buy gems get free offer, not a limited offer.
    So if you buy gems with the 20% offer popup you will not get the shoes, because buying the gems for the free shoes is its own pop up.

Well that's exactly my point earlier. It's a lose-lose situation. If you buy the gems on sale [except that they are not showing a sale price like RS is, for me anyways] you don't get the shoes. If you get the shoes, you pay the full price. It's so stupid, and annoying. I personally would like the sale pop-up, but it's useless when it's not really a sale.

I didnt purchase yet because of the confusion over the sale price. Bur i did receive the shoes when i purchased some thru the ad a couple days ago.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by julia3032 View Post
    Someone already tried to get the free shoes buying the gems and they didn't get them. I've heard this so much! They offer a free item if you buy gems and then they don't give you what they promised! I don't trust them to bother with it.
    Oh. This happened to me once with the hippie hair. I emailed support and they put the hair in my game.
    They can look into your game and see u purchased correctly and then push item into your game.
    Make sure your nbr does check her closet for the shoes ..
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I've been playing FS since last yr August and purchase gems however never once have I received a offer for fre giftwith gem purchase. Can someone please advise how often free gift with gem purchase occurs? I love those rare items. Thank you.

Senior Moderator
    The free gift with purchase has not happened in a while. There hasn't been official word yet if it will happen again, but there are hopes for it!
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12