Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Farm Holiday Items being Removed January 20th

Host(ess)
    On the 20th of January all of the other games had their deadline extended, except Farm Story. At first I didn't quite get that you could complete the quests through the use of gems, which I say it was very convenient for some, but not neccessarly for users, before I could figure out what exactly was happening, I realised I said "No thanks" to a few, but I paid the 24 gems for Pottensia which I thought will unlock the flower and after I could plant it. I was wrong. I got only one flower to plant. Should I mention how hard is to complete a quest in Farm Story since most players started to quit? And may I ask why Farm Story's deadline was not extended? Every day this company is strugling to dissapoint me more. Congrats!

Host(ess)
    I'm on a tablet and my holiday items are still there in the store. Does that mean the deadline is extended and we can still plant or buy the items?

Rhino Keeper
    Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/craftedbypika
    Quote Originally Posted by newbie99 View Post
    I'm on a tablet and my holiday items are still there in the store. Does that mean the deadline is extended and we can still plant or buy the items?
    Less chitchat, more planting. . Whatever reason TL has that the items are not gone, I'd take advantage of it like they take advantage of us. >D.

I am so upset for my young niece. She had only to harvest 15 roses. She harvested them this morn and was told it was too late. even more unbelievable, they offered the polar bear to her for 65 or 75 gems...can't remember which she said....justvnot right....especially since they did not remoe the Christmas items like they said. SHAME on you TL.

Rhino Keeper
    I feel sorry for her

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca2058 View Post
    I am so upset for my young niece. She had only to harvest 15 roses. She harvested them this morn and was told it was too late. even more unbelievable, they offered the polar bear to her for 65 or 75 gems...can't remember which she said....justvnot right....especially since they did not remoe the Christmas items like they said. SHAME on you TL.
    Awww sad face

Host(ess)
    Yes it was very bad and the polar bear was 70 gems *jawdrop* ....

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516