Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Holiday Items being Removed January 20th

The Honorable Panda

Farm Holiday Items being Removed January 20th

Okay guys I got word that items that were added to the games from Dec 2- Dec 30th
    will be removed on January 13th.(edit: Jan 20th) I could not get an actual list so I am trying to get lists together based on what was added during this time frame
    I have started a list. Please let me know if you think I missed something.

Goals will be removed
    Crops: Ornament Crop
    Peppermint Tree
    Candy Cane Tree
    White Poinsettia Crop
    Snowdrop Crop

Decorations:
    Holiday Gift Box
    Snow Bunny, Snowy Ground, Giant Candy Canes, Train Track, Snowed Horse Stable, Cabin, Penguin, Harp Seal, Mrs. Clause gnome, Train Station, Santa Bear, Winter Scarecrow, Giant Holiday Tree, Snowy Bush, Gingerbread Gnome, North Pole Sign, Pengiun Slope, Gingerbread cow, Gingerbread pig, Winter Street Lamp, Efl Gnome, Snowman

Please note: Items that you have already purchased and have out or in storage, you will be able to keep.
    Only the option to buy "new" will be removed.

Items you received after mastering goals, you will be able to keep.

Trees on Farm that you have already bought- You will be able to continue to master them.

Locked crops in farm, will not be removed Jan 20th.(no word if they will be removed at a later date)
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-12-12 at 10:15 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Grand Emperor
    Wow. That's not enough time to master the pointsetta or snow drops.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm disappointed that the snowdrop crop will also be removed since we only just got it :/

Fashion Designer
    Great list thanks!

Any word on when goal crops/trees will be removed too?

Rhino Keeper
    Oh no! My goals... oh wait I have an Android.

Fashion Designer
    Oh and two more things (sorry about double post)

1) Will the removed trees still be able to be Mastered after Jan 13, like the Caramel Apple tree.
    2) Should the peppermint crop be included in this list? I'm not sure if it was too early, but i assumed seeing as it sounds seasonal it would go too.

Great job on the info kooky thanks!!! I too am very disappointed that we will not have enough time to master snow drop and poinsettia flowers what a let down!!! And for all thoughs who didn't finish there goals thats dissapointing as well!!!!!

Fashion Designer
    Seriously?!?! Just got snowdrops today and I only have 13 days to attemp to master them? I've not mastered white poinsettia yet. That's impossible since these both take so freekin long to grow.

I still don't get why crops (food,clothes, etc) have to be removed on the first place. Never used to get stuff "temporarily" why start this now?

Really starting to hate these games. More frustration than fun anymore.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Lueann View Post
    Seriously?!?! Just got snowdrops today and I only have 13 days to attemp to master them? I've not mastered white poinsettia yet. That's impossible since these both take so freekin long to grow.

I still don't get why crops (food,clothes, etc) have to be removed on the first place. Never used to get stuff "temporarily" why start this now?

Really starting to hate these games. More frustration than fun anymore.
    I second this!
    We had to wait for Christmas stuff almost until Christmas and now that we have it you, Team Lava, take it away. We decorated our farms and didn't/don't have space for speed planting.
    The white Poinsettias are so pretty, why can't we keep them? Whenever they are blossomed I have to harvest them instantly.
    And why do you take away the new spring flowers snow drops in winter? Why can't we have them in spring?

Frau Mimi, disappointed with these last updates, that bring frustration instead of joy

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by FrauMimi2 View Post
    I second this!
    We had to wait for Christmas stuff almost until Christmas and now that we have it you, Team Lava, take it away. We decorated our farms and didn't/don't have space for speed planting.
    The white Poinsettias are so pretty, why can't we keep them? Whenever they are blossomed I have to harvest them instantly.
    And why do you take away the new spring flowers snow drops in winter? Why can't we have them in spring?

Frau Mimi, disappointed with these last updates, that bring frustration instead of joy
    Hi Kooky, thanks for the new info, I too am VERY disappointed by this news! I only just go the snow drops this morning and like the others, haven't finished matering the trees and white poinsettias and only yesterday finally got the Red pointsettia!!! How are we to master those crops in just 13 days???????????

That's unrealistic for 36 hour crops!

FRUSTRATION INSTEAD OF JOY! :-(

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast