Thread: Goals Im Confused

Farm Supplier

Goals Im Confused

I see on these forums that ppl have goals to complete but i do not see any goals to complete on my phone which is an android..I also noticed that in my aunts store which she is on an iphone she told me that she has a table that says grand opening in her shop which when i go to her shop i do not see the table at all. I also think that in my other neighbors shops they have stuff in their shops that i cannot see becuase there are alot of big open spaces which im sure has something cool displayed that i wish i could see. So does anyone have these issues? Or does anyone know when android users are going to get these goals as well? thanks for all info

Host(ess)
    WHY WOULD YA WANNA KNOW WHERE I LIVE! YA KNOW WHERE I LIVE?! EARTH!
    No goals for android hon. I dont know if they'll ever come to android

Rhino Keeper
    Lol android don't have goals and can't see the items awarded from the goals?
    **** that's sucks really
    Really sorry sweetie

Farm Supplier
    wow thats too bad..its so unfair for android users to not be able to get the same things that apple users are getting..we are all paying customers for stuff we want just as apple users are and we dont even get the same things in our stores..i think thats terrible..hopefully one day TL decides to change this issue!