Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Selling floor tiles?!

S8Id: Jwayne93

Exclamation Selling floor tiles?!

My restaurant's flooring won't come up unless I buy another one and replace it with that one. Even when I do that I can't sell the previous flooring I had. There should also be an easier way of applying flooring than clicking each floor tile one by one by one. Maybe a drag and release so we can set flooring all at once. Also, maybe a storage box so we can see what all we have in the storage. I would just appreciate it if you guys could fix it so I can sell my floor tiles. Make them clickable.*

Unregistered

How do I get out of manage?

I am stuck

Sehana

Thumbs up

I agree. I think the menu, inventory, buy & sell could be improved for better use-ability...

Quote Originally Posted by S8Id: Jwayne93 View Post
    My restaurant's flooring won't come up unless I buy another one and replace it with that one. Even when I do that I can't sell the previous flooring I had. There should also be an easier way of applying flooring than clicking each floor tile one by one by one. Maybe a drag and release so we can set flooring all at once. Also, maybe a storage box so we can see what all we have in the storage. I would just appreciate it if you guys could fix it so I can sell my floor tiles. Make them clickable.*

Unregistered
    I somehow managed to sell one floor tile, but for the life of me I can't figure out how I did it. It's really annoying that I can't sell the ones that I'm not going to use anymore.

Evagainan

Thumbs up

I agree! We need a way to sell floor tiles! This is a must.

Unregistered

Thumbs down selling old stuff

We need to sell old wallpaper and tiles!!!!!

Unregistered
    Have you guys actually thought about the resell value? Honestly, it's not a lot. It's like 10%. So for a tile that cost you 100 coins, you'll only get 10 coins back... seriously, you'd create a fuss over getting 10 coins back? Really?

Personally I think the resell value is a rip-off, and just store items I no longer want *at the current time* rather than sell it for a measly 10% of what it cost me. I wouldn't even bother selling tiles and wallpapers.

Unregistered
    Have you found a way to sell floor tiles yet? I will never use that wood looking one again and could really use some extra coins!

Unregistered

buying floor

how the heck do you even buy tile or wallpaper???

Unregistered
    to buy tile or wall covering you just drag it onto the floor or wall and click to buy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast