Thread: Purchased gems did not get added

Storm ID mds42870

Angry Purchased gems did not get added

I purchased $49.99 worth of gems and they were not added to my game. How do you retrieve them? Besides that, I love the game! It would be interesting to be able to make combo meals for a shorter cooking duration!

New Resident
    I purchase gem $51 worth of gem and they were not added to my game. I m not really happy even I like the game.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Sorry, but the forums cannot help with this as all account information is private. You'll need to contact support@teamlava.com.

I also purchases gems on Saturday during the 40% off sale. The sale went through and charged to my itunes acct but no gems were recd. I sent support now 4 emails including one with the itunes receipt attached. Still have not heard back from Team Lava and no gems have been credited to my RS acct. Very upset!!

Still waiting for a reply from Team Lava. No gems have been credited to my account yet either. A neighbor of mine suggested I contact iTunes for help. May go that route. Very frustating. I will not buy gems anymore if I cannot be guaranteed that I will get what I paid for.

Executive Chef
    Response times from Support vary depending on how many emails they have to process. Did you receive the auto response email notifying you that they received the email? Make sure you received this email. If you need to follow up or add to your ticket, make sure to respond back to the auto response email, or the ticket email so the issue is all on one ticket. Also make sure to check your spam filter in case the email(s) ended up there.

Hopefully you'll get the assistance you need soon.
    Last edited by trenae; 06-29-11 at 02:59 PM. Reason: typo

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by boomboompow123 View Post
    Still waiting for a reply from Team Lava. No gems have been credited to my account yet either. A neighbor of mine suggested I contact iTunes for help. May go that route. Very frustating. I will not buy gems anymore if I cannot be guaranteed that I will get what I paid for.
    If Support can't help, do contact Apple. However, as trenae says, be patient. And do make sure that everything's included or you'll have to be asked and wait longer.