Thread: update today....I think

Executive Chef

update today....I think

I moved back to Australia on wednesday and now I'm wondering because we are one day ahead of the US will I get my update on Friday like I do in the US or saturday over here in Australia?

Quote Originally Posted by redbites View Post
    I moved back to Australia on wednesday and now I'm wondering because we are one day ahead of the US will I get my update on Friday like I do in the US or saturday over here in Australia?
    Maybe Saturday. I remember for the short period, there were weekly updates on Saturday and new games released on Saturdays.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by redbites View Post
    The updates are rolled out Friday PDT. You will get them around midday Saturday if you catch the first content push-here in the UK, I get them around the early hours of Saturday morning.

Merry Christmas(and a Happy New Year)!
    "The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

"If in doubt, tell them to e-mail TeamLava Support...for issues regarding individual accounts, anyway"
    (though note that Support have a limited service until 2012)

Fashion Designer
    From my experience, being an Aussie. They roll in the middle of the night on Saturday morning. So you should have them if you wake up early on a Saturday morning. Which for me is 8am ish.

Rhino Keeper
    I get it at around 6 am