Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If pets are going to be expensive....

If pets are going to be expensive....

gem purchases can we purchase one and the rest of the family for coins. I rather pay a one time fee to unlock the pet than pay the outrageous amount of money you have to pay for you to complete a family. Like the Yorkie I want to buy one and complete the family but men that's going to cost too much money.

Rhino Keeper
    A pet for gems, means mate and babies are for equal gems, Persian cat is 7 gems, mate 7 gems, babies 7 gems each

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 333sandy View Post
    A pet for gems, means mate and babies are for equal gems, Persian cat is 7 gems, mate 7 gems, babies 7 gems each
    I think they already knew that, and I believe what they are wanting to suggest is that you only have to pay the up-front gem price for 1 pet and the rest for coins.

Rhino Keeper
    I've just started up on pet shop and I've noticed how much ! it cost in gems
    come on teamlava 149 gems needed to open up a 2nd breeding basket
    that's a bit much

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gail66 View Post
    I've just started up on pet shop and I've noticed how much ! it cost in gems
    come on teamlava 149 gems needed to open up a 2nd breeding basket
    that's a bit much
    Yeah, and for the border collie family you need 596 gems total since each costs 149 gems (daddy, mommy, 2 babies). That's also required to unlock the tree frog and the sad thing? Some people have done this already which means TL is getting what they want because some people will give them all the money they want.

New Resident
    Strange, very strange.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xSnowyOwlx View Post
    Yeah, and for the border collie family you need 596 gems total since each costs 149 gems (daddy, mommy, 2 babies). That's also required to unlock the tree frog and the sad thing? Some people have done this already which means TL is getting what they want because some people will give them all the money they want.
    I see bullfrogs all over the place, which means people not only bought four border collies ($120!) but bred the bullfrog, which I think also costs gems. So, for a large number of people, for some reason it makes good sense to spend that kind of cash on an animated graphic in a game. No wonder things are just getting worse in all gem-containing games in general and TeamLava's games in particular.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes4cece View Post
    I see bullfrogs all over the place, which means people not only bought four border collies ($120!) but bred the bullfrog, which I think also costs gems. So, for a large number of people, for some reason it makes good sense to spend that kind of cash on an animated graphic in a game. No wonder things are just getting worse in all gem-containing games in general and TeamLava's games in particular.
    ...and I suppose that means that TL likely won't change it, because it means a loss if profit...

Merry Christmas(and a Happy New Year)!
    "The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

"If in doubt, tell them to e-mail TeamLava Support...for issues regarding individual accounts, anyway"
    (though note that Support have a limited service until 2012)

Rhino Keeper
    I agree I have all coin ones complete so now I'm just expanding my place I am not paying that for pets and there's never a gem sale either u have to pay 30 dollars just to unlock the collie that's nuts

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes4cece View Post
    Actually, the bullfrog is a crossbreed between the bermuda and the turtle, at least that's what I was seeing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast