Thread: Coin glich/food not selling?

Rhino Keeper

Coin glich/food not selling?

I'm using an Android device LGE Optimus version 2.3.3 Restaurant Story version 1.3.1 did the last update on Dec. 20. Not sure how to explain this but it seems to me that when I log into the game 3-4 hours later I've only earned 4 coins in food sales. I've read the threads where people are saying their food is going too fast, while mine is not selling at all. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and same problem. My door is not blocked when I logged out, so customers are able to enter.

Grand Emperor
    Are you taking into account the coins that you are spending? It is entirely possible to bake on several appliances and pay more to bake those items than you can sell in a day, or other period of time.

Should also count the number of plates you are selling. You don't need to check every counter, since they all sell at about the same rate. If the difference in the number of plates between the time you start counting and when you're done counting plates is not at around 20-30 plates/hr, then there coul be a problem.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rita6834 View Post
    I'm using an Android device LGE Optimus version 2.3.3 Restaurant Story version 1.3.1 did the last update on Dec. 20. Not sure how to explain this but it seems to me that when I log into the game 3-4 hours later I've only earned 4 coins in food sales. I've read the threads where people are saying their food is going too fast, while mine is not selling at all. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and same problem. My door is not blocked when I logged out, so customers are able to enter.
    Or maybe your popularity level isnt that high? if you dont have a high popularity level, less customers come in. however, i dont think that's the problem. you should still earn at least 1,000 coins. and like nmishii said, count how many of your foods you have before you log out. it could be because of a lack of food.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes I am taking into account what I'm spending. I'm writing down my coin total when I exit my restaurant. About 4 hours later I've either only made 4 coins more and today I'm logging back in with less coins than when I logged out. Sorry if this doesn't make sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    Are you taking into account the coins that you are spending? It is entirely possible to bake on several appliances and pay more to bake those items than you can sell in a day, or other period of time.

Should also count the number of plates you are selling. You don't need to check every counter, since they all sell at about the same rate. If the difference in the number of plates between the time you start counting and when you're done counting plates is not at around 20-30 plates/hr, then there coul be a problem.

Rhino Keeper
    My popularity count is 100. It's not lack of food...I have too much food and counters....too many to count. But, I will try and do that. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dalula View Post
    Or maybe your popularity level isn't that high? if you don't have a high popularity level, less customers come in. however, i dont think that's the problem. you should still earn at least 1,000 coins. and like nmishii said, count how many of your foods you have before you log out. it could be because of a lack of food.