Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bought all clothes for Avatar- Can't Finish Goal

Bought all clothes for Avatar- Can't Finish Goal

I have bought every available outfit/ accessorie so I can't finish goal!

Executive Chef
    yes, we can only hope that there'll be an update this friday that have tops/dresses for coins and accessories for coins. If not, I believe that this is an indirect strategy to get people to spend gems to skip. Because if the goal was to spend 10 gems on clothing and 10 gems on accessory, people would complain again that the quests require gems. So they give you one that require coins, knowing most people would have bought all coin items that are so few. The only choice would be to spend gems to skip.

Executive Chef
    Point to note however: The coin clothing MUST be a dress or top. If it was a skirt or pants, it WILL NOT count.

New Resident
    yep, I had the same problem when I bought all of the same color tile flooring since you cannot sell flooring back and my shop is fully expanded you pretty much are forced to spend gems or forget finishing the goal.

Can you guys provide the Quest name or a screenshot so we can see both the Quest name and tasks for the issue you're reporting?
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Amy?

Also, Daojin, you may find some more info if you go to the Comment section of the album on the TeamLava Fan Page (linked below) named "Update Rollouts 30th Dec".

Friday, 30th December 2011-Happy NewYear!
    "The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

"If in doubt, tell them to e-mail TeamLava Support...for issues regarding individual accounts, anyway"
    (though note that Support have a limited service until 2012)

Executive Chef
    Yet another update with no top/dress for coins. Sigh, I really wanted to get to the Wedding Display quest but can't without wasting 10 gems.

Host(ess)
    HERE IS THE QUEST THAT EVERYONE (I THINK) IS HAVING PROBLEMS WITH 'EVEN ME!'

Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    Can you guys provide the Quest name or a screenshot so we can see both the Quest name and tasks for the issue you're reporting?
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sslyn View Post
    yep, I had the same problem when I bought all of the same color tile flooring since you cannot sell flooring back and my shop is fully expanded you pretty much are forced to spend gems or forget finishing the goal.
    I almost had a problem with the goal requiring me to place new wallpaper. I have so much wallpaper in storage. I wish we could get even a "dump tile/wallpaper" option, even if this is for zero coins. In real life we may not be able to sell used tiles or wallpaper but at least we can get rid of it.

Executive Chef
    i feel bad for those who have bought all of the coin clothes, i feel lucky that there were 2 more.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast