Thread: How to gift neighbors with materials that aren't featured in gift options?

New Resident

Exclamation How to gift neighbors with materials that aren't featured in gift options?

This might be a stupid question, but I am new to this petshop story game and I haven't figured out how I can gift neighbors things such as "nursing volunteers" or " treats" or "permits". Whenever I tap to gift a neighbor it just gives me a toggle screen with things such as a carpet swatch and grassfeed. Is there some other menu that I'm missing? Please help me out. Apologizes again if this is a stupid question! Thx!!

Executive Chef
    When your neighbors request items through the goals they will pop up on your news screen. When gifting neighbors what you see as a selection is the only things you can gift them at the moment. The requests they have sent out aren't the same as the gifts you can give them.

Executive Chef
    Another person was declining those requests before I informed them about this, have you also declined the requests? You have to accept the request instead.

There's 2 buttons next to the request and it's not going to help them if you decline.

Rhino Keeper
    Well, the only way to gift them something that's not a gift option is wait until they request, and you can tap the "accept" button to gift. I hope this helps!