Thread: Quickly getting tired of the goals...

Host(ess)

Quickly getting tired of the goals...

The goals are a great idea and certainly help to keep the game interesting. But just a couple of things about them bug me:
    1. When you have to spend far more than the reward is worth in order to complete it, what's the point?! I am NOT spending 24 gems on a snowman that I don't want in order to complete a goal! Or spending 3,000 coins in order to get a 1,920 coin reward!
    2. Far too much of the goals require neighbours to respond to requests. I can't force my neighbours to respond to my requests, but I can't unlock goal related foods unless they do. Very few of my neighbours respond to requests. Could you please make the goals more reliant on our own actions rather than making us rely on others.

Executive Chef
    It's not that they arent responding to your requests. They just haven't gotten them yet or have but u havent received the items back yet. Took me two days to collect 10 energy drinks cause of this lag :-(

Executive Chef
    Your nbrs may be playing in different timezones. Suggestion: Go to your newsfeed, find out which nbrs visited you in the past hour. Chances are they are in the same timezone as you, so send these people your request.

Grand Emperor
    Your neighbors may be on an Android device. Android players do not receive requests for new holiday items for goals. Your game will not tell you who can receive the requests and who cannot.

Executive Chef
    I am getting tired of City story and Petshop story. City: not enought coin items, pet shop: only 1 breeding slot, not much coin animals.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by mushroom79 View Post
    I am getting tired of City story and Petshop story. City: not enought coin items, pet shop: only 1 breeding slot, not much coin animals.
    I totally agree. Same problem on zoo story about the breeding slots.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice2 View Post
    It's not that they arent responding to your requests. They just haven't gotten them yet or have but u havent received the items back yet. Took me two days to collect 10 energy drinks cause of this lag :-(
    That would make sense. My sister sat next to me and responded to one request and it was days before I got anything.

Quote Originally Posted by stote View Post
    That would make sense. My sister sat next to me and responded to one request and it was days before I got anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    Delete the normal version from your device and do not reinstall it. Reinstall just the Christmas version. Everything should be okay since the offline cache may have been shared.
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread