Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "catalogue" freezes and isn't recognised

Quote Originally Posted by barleycoon View Post
    I've had the freezing issue start today on my ipad2 when trying to order or place clothing, restarting my device and force closing the app didn't help. I deleted the app and redownloaded, and for now it's seems okay.
    If you read my post, I have deleted and downloaded several times. I suspect you will hit the glitch again. Force close and reopening app "resets" the catalogue to work properly. The problem continues 3-5 times a day. The catalogue bar item slots are what "disappear"; The left and right arrows and the X close button remain functioning. When I put my finger on the clothes slot, I can move my boutique left and right--it seems that the slots lose touchscreen selectability. Force close and reopen app solves problem until the glitch occurs again. This has occurred since December 16th when the makeup counter was released (after update was received; didn't occur earlier in day).

DW: I did not experience this problem in my other TL apps--Farm, BS, RS until today. It occurred in the menu selection for the stove today in BS. This is the first and only time, thus far.....it still occurs in FS 3-5 times per day since December 16th.

Note: when the catalogue slots freeze/malfunction, I can still go into design to place/store items, go to message center, visit neighbors, etc, etc.....everything else functions except the slots for clothes ordering. No, I do not see a pattern of activity that occurs to cause glitch. The only thing that seems fairly consistent is that I have been in the game at least five-10 minutes before it happens. I usually order the same items....I place the first 5-6 items then the freeze occurs (always on second set of five slots). Hope that makes sense. It is difficult to describe.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12