Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "catalogue" freezes and isn't recognised

Host(ess)

"catalogue" freezes and isn't recognised

Ive been experiencing this for the last week or so. My clothes will come due, so I open the "catalogue" and go to hit the clothing that is ready, but it doesn't recognize the touch. Even though the catalogue is sitting open, it acts like nothing is there: when I go to select the clothes, it selects whatever table or rack is in the shop behind.

Host(ess)
    Oh yeah, I'm on an iPad 2 and it doing the same thing on both the normal version and the Christmas version.

Executive Chef
    Have you restarted your device?

Host(ess)
    Several times. Doesn't seem to make any difference.

Executive Chef
    How about deleting the version of the game you don't want to play, such as you can keep the Christmas version but delete the regular? It might be since you have both downloaded syncing issues are happening.

I have the same problem on ipad2. It started with the update that included the makeup counter. I believe that update occurred on dec 16th. Since then, the catalogue freezes 3-5 times per day. I deleted and reinstalled christmas FS. I deleted the original FS. I deleted all versions of FS and then installed only Christmas version. I deleted all versions and installed only the original version. Nothing has helped. Now, I have the Christmas version. When the catalogue freezes, then I force close the app. Then, reopen FS Christmas. It works until the glitch appears again.

The make up counter is very glitchy as well. It takes 2 attempts to place a completed make up product. I have no idea if the problems are related or not--just know that they appeared at same time.

The Honorable Panda
    The makeup counter is a know glitch TL is working on.
    I have not had a freezing issue with the catalog.
    Question: are you waiting for all your initial pops up to come up when you come into the game(after it being dormant) before opening your catalog?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    Yep, all the pop-ups are doing their thing. It doesn't seem to matter what I've already done when it freezes like this.

Does this occur for only Fashion Story, or does it also happen in another TL game on your iPad2?
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stote View Post
    Ive been experiencing this for the last week or so. My clothes will come due, so I open the "catalogue" and go to hit the clothing that is ready, but it doesn't recognize the touch. Even though the catalogue is sitting open, it acts like nothing is there: when I go to select the clothes, it selects whatever table or rack is in the shop behind.
    I've had the freezing issue start today on my ipad2 when trying to order or place clothing, restarting my device and force closing the app didn't help. I deleted the app and redownloaded, and for now it's seems okay.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast