Thread: Unavailable Gifts

Unavailable Gifts

i've very recently updated my bakery story and restaurant story so that i could participate with the new christmas goals. i've noticed that i've been getting material requests such as sugar, eggs, chicken or dried cranberries, and when i try to send that neighbor the gift, those options don't show up; only the usual food such as waffles or brownies and materials. ): are those gifts only available in the christmas version? because i would love to be able to send those gifts and help out, but they don't show up!

Rhino Keeper
    Those gifts are only available on request, it would have been a much better deal if they were available to send freely

but that's the problem, when i do get an individual request, such as "____ requests sugar, help them out", it still won't show up.

Grand Emperor
    You should see those requests in your Materials Requests section, under your Pending Gifts.

If you are on Android, you won't see those requests, just the requests for constructable parts.

i got it figured out.. turns out all you have to do is is press 'accept' and they automatically get it.. i feel so dumb, i've been going to the person's bakery, pressing the gift button and THEN sending them the gear or screw or whatever.. i didn't know it was that easy, haha..

actually you do see those requests in android. i have been noticing them the last few days, press "accept" and keep it moving. figured that it had to do with an OS that i dont have. shrugs