Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chestnut Roasting goal problem

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by landa001 View Post
    Same here with the Chestnut Roaster. I already had 2 roasters, clicked on the buy followed the arrow & purchased my 3rd roaster. Money was deducted but still shows 0/1 as if I never purchased. Shut device down, restarted & no change. Repeated again cli k the buy & followed the arrow & purchased again. Money was deducted & still shows goal not completed. Shut down device & restarted and no change. TL are you fixing this as I am not buying again & you will give me back my coins for having to purchase more than once? Door was closed and no issues. iPod touch 4th generation device.

Landa001 - storm ID
    You have to finish constructing the item before it shows the checkmark..... In my case, i click the goal ,buy and completed the fryer and roaster but still shows 0/1-- 3x i tried... And yesterday i post my game update as DW was here.... today i finish the fryer and the check suddenly shows.... Now, i just have to wait for my roaster to move to the next task... ;-)

I am also having this problem. I emailed team lava, but got a reply saying I need to post here. -dessertdiner

New Resident
    Same problem over @ over. It's like like Groundhog Day!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12