Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chestnut Roasting goal problem

Thumbs down Chestnut Roasting goal problem

Hi, why in the goal of "Chestnuts roasting" the mission signs "complete th chestnut roaster" as undone while I still have a complete one from days ?
    I thinks that because I have to build a new one, but another problem like this in Bakery Story is solved differently:
    The mission "reservoir nogs" appeared and the mission "complete the marzipan onven" suddenly appeared as solved, that's because I've already got the marzipan onven build before this mission.
    So, why in the Bakery Story it's all ok while in the Restaurant story I have to rebuild again a cooking stuff (chestnut roaster) ??

Fashion Designer
    Same problem with me.... 3rd time i bought both fryer and roaster, completed it, but still doesn't count in goal.... :-(

Ipad 1 4.3.5
    Latest game versions

Hit I've them yet build before of the goal appearance. In the Bakery story no problem. The marzipan and the candy machine were suddenly marked as "completed".
    In Restaurant, with chestnut roaster I have to re-build a new one.

I am having the same exact problem. Hope that someone will figure it out soon. I really don't want to have to build a new chestnut roaster.

Rhino Keeper
    I had to build 4 chestnut roasters and now a third fryer, even though I have already mastered the recipes, just to complete the goals!

Did you complete the appliance before you received the goals? The goals are not retroactive, so they will not record any progress until you actually have the goals.
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    Did you complete the appliance before you received the goals? The goals are not retroactive, so they will not record any progress until you actually have the goals.
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread
    i did! I clck the "buy" button (fryer and roaster), completed it, but doesn't recognized it.... I sell.... Click the buy again, completed it, but still doesn't recognize! Now i am in my third..... And waiting for the materials cos i used all that i had in my inventory! ....... If this one doesn't go thru, im gving up with that goal! That is the only thing i cant move forward to the next step...... I force closed the game, restarted, uninstall, reinstall.... I have only the christmas version...

Fashion Designer
    I meant i did the fryer and roaster after clicking the buy button in the goal/task, not before the goal...

Farm Supplier
    Same here with the Chestnut Roaster. I already had 2 roasters, clicked on the buy followed the arrow & purchased my 3rd roaster. Money was deducted but still shows 0/1 as if I never purchased. Shut device down, restarted & no change. Repeated again cli k the buy & followed the arrow & purchased again. Money was deducted & still shows goal not completed. Shut down device & restarted and no change. TL are you fixing this as I am not buying again & you will give me back my coins for having to purchase more than once? Door was closed and no issues. iPod touch 4th generation device.

Landa001 - storm ID

Fashion Designer
    Wow! Finally i pass the construction of the fryer! Thnx DW if u have something to do with it! Lol! ;-)

But i still have the roaster to wait......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast